VP, Creative Director
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/2/2021 2:00:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP, Creative Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Creative Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP, Creative Director?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities
As Paramount continues to grow, so does the need for additional creative marketing leadership. In the role as Vice President, Creative Director, Marketing, this job is to lead and cultivate best-in-class 360 creative marketing to promote Paramount Originals, the Paramount brand as well as content from brands such as CBS, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, and Smithsonian.
We are looking for someone with a passion for media and pop culture, who can effectively work cross-functionally with stakeholders, executives, other Creative Directors, Project Managers and strategic marketing brand leads to build, foster, and execute on the creative vision for each campaign.
We will have the VP work with agencies and creative teams including designers, production personnel, and editors to deliver inspired, clear, creative direction that results in content that levels-up to strategy and exceeds creative expectations.
This role will refine workflow and improve process adjustments that decrease individual load and increase efficiency, ultimately giving creative teams more room to create.
Along with managing in-house creative, this candidate will recruit and manage out of house agencies and provide leadership and direction for the conceptual development, editorial, design and production of video, static and digital assets for use in broadcast, out of home and digital/social tactics.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic and thoughtful leader with incredible creative taste, eager to encourage multidisciplinary creative teams in a collaborative environment and has experience that demonstrates both creative and logistical excellence!
• Provide creative direction for marketing assets created by groups within ViacomCBS Streaming
• Work cross-functionally to support product quality and standard methodologies for brand consistency across marketing campaigns
• Facilitate efficient communication between groups to guide campaigns from ideation through timely delivery
• Implement best-practices and technology across divisions to support system scalability, production, budgeting and tracking of assets
• Work with senior leadership to constantly evolve & refine workflow
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 10 years experience as a Creative Director at a media organization and or creative agency
• Proven creative excellence developing trailers, promos, and supporting assets
• Experience in emerging design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, Email, Mobile and Social
• Proven ability and experience collaborating with teams and delivering constructive, inspired, creative feedback
• Advanced knowledge of video production and post-production with experience with systems implementation in a successful environment
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
• Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate healthy relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or Avid software
• Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana or JIRA
• Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with AVOD / streaming subscription services
• Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and a love for storytelling!