VP, Content & Title Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Are you a creator and a problem solver who blends insights & data, with storytelling and entertainment, to push the boundaries of marketing, all in the pursuit of creating incredible experiences for consumers? Come join the ViacomCBS International Streaming team! We are looking for a VP, Content & Title Marketing; reporting to the SVP of International Marketing & Growth. This role leads the coordination, execution, and analysis of global title marketing campaigns internationally. This role ensures that we build world class campaigns for our brand and for licensed and Original titles. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing team and bring the joy of premium content to entertainment fans around the world.
This leader will craft transformative cross-channel campaigns around the customer experience, and should be comfortable developing and executing media strategies as part of a broader marketing strategy. As a leader on the Marketing Team, this VP will implement mechanisms and measurement tools that identify exciting opportunities to engage audiences.
• Oversee campaign development for international brand & title campaigns (including toolkits: trailer, cutdowns, key art), optimizing existing workflows and developing new ones to ensure we eliminate bottlenecks.
• Develop and adjust go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for new brand/service campaigns and select upcoming Series to the international markets.
• Own Brand/Originals/Exclusives creative testing roadmap to further optimize effectiveness of current and new creative designs. Also coordinate Originals/Exclusives research calendar in order to regularly evaluate health of our series in-markets in partnership with the research team.
• Develop best in class initiatives & executions for select shows, collaborating with creative agencies and local creative teams, and provide notes and feedback throughout the creative review process
• Proactively manage international plans by executing placement and asset creation to ensure on-time deliverables and efficient campaigns.
• Work with localization, creative and post-production teams to localize, version, and deliver campaign creative for publicity, media, social and partners as needed.
• Adapt domestic marketing materials, positioning and campaign elements for campaigns and for Originals for our international needs.
• Track and manage performance against metrics
• Build along with BI & Research categorization tools to evaluate marketing spend by title by country.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience, preferably in International Marketing.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred; Master's degree, a plus.
• Entertainment Marketing experience; Media and subscription experience, a plus.
• Proven experience in media planning and title marketing, from briefing to delivery.
• Managing and enhancing workflows and the localization process.
• Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus.
• Strength in working with fast moving cross-functional teams towards building seamless and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Experienced in digital creative, social media, display and rich media.
• A creative nature who is constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• A forward-thinking storyteller, who is able to concept and create through agencies high-quality A/V content.
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
• Capacity to coordinate with International teams.
• Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial approach and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations.
• Knowledge of TV Content; Consumer of entertainment content and passion for it.