Senior Vice President, Product
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Vice President, Product jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Vice President, Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Vice President, Product?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
ViacomCBS is looking for a Senior Vice President of Product Management to join the ViacomCBS Streaming team, which is responsible for Paramount and CBS streaming services. Paramount is a quickly growing subscription-based streaming platform, offering services across web, mobile, and connected-TV devices. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly expanding field with a talented, innovative, collaborative team that inspires and rewards cutting-edge ideas, creativity and technical expertise.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Video and Product and will be responsible for driving the overall product vision for Paramount . This person will be a visible and vocal leader in the ViacomCBS organization. and will need to collaborate closely with a wide variety of stakeholders to define the requirements for all new product features. We are looking for someone who has an obsessive focus on execution and product quality, to meet and ultimately exceed the expectations of our Paramount subscribers. This person will play a direct role in the growth and success of our business.
This person will work in close coordination with other functional groups and collaborate with other leaders to constantly improve the product development process. They will use data and insights to set goals for the platform, gather requirements and build great product experiences for our users. They will also own the product roadmap and will be responsible for the overall execution of the product strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to lead an incredibly talented team, work with inspirational leaders across the company, and to build something that is not only leading growth at ViacomCBS, but will have a lasting impact on the business.
What You Will Do
• Lead Paramount 's Product Management team
• Own the overall product roadmap with responsibility for prioritizing initiatives and driving execution and follow through
• Drive product strategy based on thorough understanding of the business, close collaboration with other stakeholders, data, and research
• Focus on product growth and lead experimentation, user testing and A/B testing efforts
• Influence core subscription metrics including trial starts, paid conversion and retention with continuous product improvement
• Develop relationships with a wide variety of critical business partners
• Maintain a deep understanding of the Paramount business and participate in making strategic business decisions
• Foster a culture of inclusion and acceptance while maintaining high expectations for individual performance
• Motivate and inspire the team; be both an accessible and visible leader
• Develop trust across teams and build relationships to ensure collaboration across groups; facilitate execution within a complex organizational environment
• Constantly strive for ways to improve the product development process
• Hire top tier talent on the product team and optimize team structure as the business evolves and the team grows
• Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you have done
• 10 years of experience leading and managing the Product function for a large-scale consumer application, optimally for a subscription-based cross-platform business
• Built a track record of cultivating innovative, high performing organizations
• Developed an understanding of the streaming media landscape
• Demonstrated your ability to form valuable relationships with people across functional groups in order to facilitate effective product development
• Effectively hired great product people, including managers in a growing business
• Skilled at analyzing product data to understand usage and to identify valuable opportunities for improvement
• Been a mentor, collaborator, coach and a strong source of inspiration for your team
• Have a passion for the streaming space and for ViacomCBS content
How you can impress us
• Direct experience in the media industry or delivering product for connected TV devices or any uncommon form factors