Vice President, Paramount International Finance: Content & Insights
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2023 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Vice President, Paramount International Finance: Content & Insights jobs in New York-NY
Search all Vice President, Paramount International Finance: Content & Insights postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Reporting to the SVP, Streaming Finance International, this position will be responsible for oversight of P FP&A for content and hard bundle partnerships.The role is supported by the Streaming Content Finance COE team in providing financial support around all aspects of P content, including long range planning, budgeting, and forecasting. The role will work closely with the Senior leadership of P International and Global, and partner with other Finance team members, Content, BI, Marketing & Growth teams to provide financial support and insight in the continual assessment of content strategy, performance, and decision making.
The VP is also the finance lead responsible for financial management, reporting and analysis around key distribution agreements, and supported in this by the Streaming Affiliate revenue COE team.
will include, but not be limited to:
• Develop open communication and productive relationships with leadership, operations, and finance teams both for International and the US, becoming a trusted partner to the leadership team
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the global competitive context in which P operates
• Anticipate P business needs and influence decision-making via insightful analysis, narrative, and recommendations
• Become a critical partner to the Streaming Content Acquisition & Strategy team, providing finance support and insights to guide decision making at the International and global P level
• Oversee the team responsible for real-time content forecasting, tracking, and reporting processes across P internationally to facilitate timely local and global visibility and consistency in understanding, in support of a complex matrixed organization with both local and global decision makers
• Oversee content finance KPI reporting, analytics, and provision of insight to the P International and Global teams
• Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to drive the development and enhancement of analytical tools around content performance and to support decision making
• Provision of content ROI analysis and benchmarking in support of content evaluation. Collaborate with the P US Finance team and lead the international contribution to the content greenlight process.
• Guide the P leadership and content teamsâ€™ data-let decision making through constant monitoring and regular reporting of risks and opportunities, pacing of financial and non-financial metrics, and provision of insightful analysis
• Oversee financial management, forecasting, analysis, and reporting associated with key distribution partnership agreements, including monitoring of R&Os and tracking KPIs and performance against criteria within the contracts.
• Frequent reporting to management against key contractual criteria and general deal performance
• Business partner providing financial support to the Distribution & Business Development team in assessing potential deals or renewals including financial modelling and ROI analysis
• Work with Controllers, Tax, Legal teams to determine requirements applicable to P as required
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 10 years Finance experience in streaming, media, entertainment, technology, or an adjacent industry.
• Extensive experience within a fast paced International organization
• Strong executive presence with effective communication, presentation, and management skills
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-growing business, successful in navigating complex change in an unstructured environment to deliver results
• Strong analytical abilities and experience in supporting data-driven management decision making
• Commercially focused with a client service approach
• Self-motivated self-started with a flexible attitude to achieve results
• Flexible attitude to achieve results
• Positive outlook and ambition to progress
• Some travel likely to be required
Hiring Salary Range: $200,000.00 - 235,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.