Vice President, Paramount Advertising
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Vice President, Paramount Advertising jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Vice President, Paramount Advertising postings
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
This position will oversee a team in Los Angeles tasked with driving revenue and growing share with our advertising partners across all cable properties within Paramount, reporting directly to the SVP, Cable Ad Sales.
The ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of the media/advertising ecosystem and Paramount brands, can draw upon a wide range of experiences and frameworks to creatively tackle complex problems, has superior communication, presentation, and storytelling skills, can naturally and quickly develop relationships and collaborate with a wide set of partners, and becomes comfortable with crafting and implementing strategic solutions.
• Collaborate with a wide-range of partners including Ad Sales, Brand Partnerships Sponsorship Strategy, Ad Sales research, Yield Management, Business Intelligence and Integrated Marketing.
• Lead a team of cable sellers in partnership other sales divisions
• Analyze top objections, industry myths and existing paradigms that are preventing potential clients from investing in Paramount's portfolio and build compelling business cases to transform opinions and incite new business.
• Utilize professional relationships and marketplace research to keep senior leadership abreast of key competitive products, positioning, packaging, and pricing
• Build a pipeline, track sales revenue, and establish a regular cadence for reporting progress
• Gain in-depth knowledge of clients' businesses and partnerships in competitive categories
• Maintain rigor/education with cable marketplace standards, practices, and regulations
• Foster and cultivate a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and industry excellence
• 10 years advertising sales experience
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Well-developed presentation skills.
• Ability to collaborate with various team and prioritize multiple account challenges at once.
• BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, G Suite and Salesforce Suite
• Sales professional with an ambitious spirit who thrives in a goal-oriented team environment.