Vice President, Change Management
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2022 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Vice President, Change Management jobs in Hollywood-NY
Search all Vice President, Change Management postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and creating innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and on-going innovation where you can help â€œreinvent the broadcasting wheelâ€ Paramount Tech has a role for youâ€¦
Paramount Tech is on a multi-year technology transformation journey, spanning all technology and business unit areas. We are actively seeking an experienced VP of Change Management to build out, establish, and successfully leverage a Change Management framework and team.
This position will work with all levels of Paramount to establish the policies, procedures, training, and institutionalize Change Management as the primary approach to assisting Paramount Tech to address the people side of change and deliver sustained benefits from our technology transformation initiatives.
Role Details: Accountabilities / Duties /Key Projects
• Develop and maintain applicable Change Management framework, guidance, standards, and best practices.
• Educate and instill in our organization that Change Management is an essential element of the performance improvement consisting of Leadership, Project Management and Change Management.
• Embed Change Management in the way we do business and a consideration for all future projects that work to improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Paramount Techâ€™s organizational structure, processes, and procedures in support of the Technologyâ€™s Transformation Strategy.
• Demonstrate the business value and ROI of change management at Paramount.
• Obtain Executive Level buy-in to the value of change management as an established discipline.
• Lead multiple concurrent complex change management programs/projects across multiple teams / departments to accomplish the goals of the transformation initiative.
• Coach sponsors, people leaders, project managers, and all team members in Change Management practices and mindsets.
• Partner with Project Management to integrate change management activities into project plan
• Provides project sponsor with advice on the viability of the adoption given scale of Change Impacts throughout the project.
• Assume responsibility for training and communication efforts for transformation initiatives
• Assess and build out current team to scale and support current and planned transformation initiatives.
• Approach change management as both an art and a science, leveraging proven change methodologies as well as a strong understanding of individual and organizational psychological factors that influence and drive behavior change.
• Develop sustainable change management strategies and engagement plans to enable the business outcomes of the transformation program to live on beyond your direct involvement.
• Foster Communities of Practice across change management practitioners across Paramount
• 5 yearsâ€™ experience establishing Change Management practices (documented guidance, standards, and best practices) in multiple F500 organizations.
• 10 yearsâ€™ experience leading change management in large-scale technical programs with annual budget of $5M
• Experience leading large-scale Finance and HR SaaS integrations
• Experience leveraging change management model frameworks (Kotterâ€™s theory, ADKAR, McKinseyâ€™s 7-S model, or equivalent)
• Proficient in developing process maps, visual flow representation accompanied by detailed process documentation.
• Ability to breakdown large complex systems, workflows and/or processes for the relevant audience with a pristine communication strategy
• Directly led training and communications in a change initiative. • 5 Yearsâ€™ experience consulting F500 companies.
• Direct knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, and Workday.
• Media Experience
• Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Accredited Change management Certification (e.g., Prosci)
• Agile or Lean Certifications • Working knowledge of Agile Scaling frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, DA
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma
• Familiarity with Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) framework a plus
Work location can vary.
Travel as needed for successful Program delivery. (Not to exceed 15% of time)