Vice President, Brand Marketing
Full Time Job
Paramount International Networks (PIN), a unit of Paramount (NASDAQ: PARAA, PARA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Our team is looking for a Vice President, Brand and Partner Marketing. Reporting to the SVP of International Marketing & Growth, this role will be responsible for building a world-class customer brand and supporting growth of the service in tight timeframes. The Vice President will be focused on crafting brand and integrated marketing strategies. You will also be orchestrating plans that build brand experiences.
Youâ€™ll champion and oversee a wide range of marketing activities across the funnel, including research (in collaboration with the research team), brand strategy, marketing planning, and reporting. This role is also responsible for all types of marketing partner programs & partnerships. This means developing guidelines to implement marketing programs across different type of partners: MVPDs, telcos, digital OTTs & non-traditional partners. You will also develop creative and impactful partnerships with consumer brands that complement and expand our title promotion efforts.
As a leader on the Marketing Team, you will implement mechanisms and measurement tools that identify exciting opportunities to engage audiences and use new and existing platforms. A skilled storyteller, this individual combines the art of creation with an eye for business and new technology fluency, that can translate into key strategies and projects with collaborators across the company.
• Work with the Creative team to guide creative development and activations with external agency partners and internal teams with excellent creative judgment.
• Think through problems and architectures, design frameworks, and solve different scenarios with creativity and critical thinking.
• Collaborate with all levels of management, communicate cross-functionally in an organized and clear manner. Guide projects forward to influence outcomes.
• Drive brand strategy to understand our audience and brand positioning, creating a framework for key performance indicators, goals, and attribution for success.
• Be the strategic leader in working with internal/external partners on brand development, and ensure a cohesive brand proposition is presented to our customers.
• Set the plan for the brand and translate the brand platform into creative strategies and Go-to-Market plans to grow the brand's equity and guide business growth.
• Work closely with global teams and local marketing teams to build a strong, international, uniform brand. Develop global campaigns, ensure creative excellence across all touch points.
• Work with x-functional leadership in marketing, publicity and beyond to shape the international go-to-market strategy
• Translate internal and external research into insight that powers brand/service marketing and advertising strategies
• Be a strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key collaborators across creative, media, marketing, product, research & measurement teams
• Engage and inform a passionate customer base and drive deeper connection with the brand.
• Create content with a strong hook, point of view, and personality.
• Partner with Global Consumer Insights and Data and Analytics teams to develop, update and improve reporting. Track and evaluate brand performance important metrics and their impact on subscriber acquisition and retention; standardize across all regions
• Develop partnership programs with pertinent and affine brands to augment our streaming brands.
• Continuously evaluate new programs and ongoing partner programs results to define new strategy.
• Oversee reporting and dashboards for marketing programs, communicating core information to Executive Leadership, Marketing, and PR/Comms teams.
• Be an expert on market trends, providing inspiration and thought leadership on ways to engage customer cohorts.
• 10 years of experience managing brand marketing for large scale brands.
• A strong understanding of branding, brand research, brand marketing, including customer insights, positioning, and targeting approaches.
• Experience in brand building, brand platforms, and product positioning with strategic skills. As well as, developing and launching global brands in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
• Excellent data analysis skills, analytical mind and curious/entrepreneurial mentality.
• Entertainment Market experience.
• Knowledge in TV Content, you are spending tons of time on consuming video content personally. With a natural curiosity about entertainment content!
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mentality and resilient spirit
• Capacity to coordinate with International collaborators and with different teams. Also, experience navigating cross-functional organizations.
• A creative nature, constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences. Full of ideas and innovative approaches.
• Experience also in media and subscription would be a plus!
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in another language (additional to English).
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• BS/BA in related field preferred.
• Masterâ€™s degree in a related field (is a plus).