Technical Delivery Manager
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hiring Salary Range: $135,000.00 - 150,000.00
Overview & Responsibilities
We at Paramount Global are hiring a Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) for the End User Technology & Experience (EUT) Group within Technology! The EUT Team focuses on delivering engaging and intuitive experiences to boost efficiency, partnership, transformation, and engagement at enterprise scale, while making sure adoption and change management provide continued improvements. By leading the delivery of numerous projects, the TDM is ultimately responsible for acting as a Scrum Master for multiple work streams to make sure all the different processes across the Software Development Lifecycle are being followed. You will own and drive the process across a cross-functional team!
• Working with Product Owners and making sure a balanced backlog and sprints are being maintained. At the same time, assuring all user-stories and epics are aligned in JIRA, and are then groomed by the Product Owner and the Technical Architect on the project.
• Make sure Product & Engineering are aware of blockers, bug status, and releases.
• Performing sprint rituals with all the teams involved in delivery, globally. Unblock dev teams on a regular basis by including the right people. Plan for QA, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), and Prod releases by sharing game plans.
• Planning & collaboration across different app teams to handle technical dependencies of the solution.
• Present program and project level status updates for different partners, including Scrum reports. Present release notes as items move to production for team awareness.
• Highlight and plan upskilling requirements for the project/program team while handling risks related to technical delivery.
• Planning for maintenance and updating of multiple environments, like Dev, QA, Stage and Production.
• Orchestrate onboarding of new teammates at various positions (e.g., Dev, Team Lead, QA, and architects).
• Build high level strategy for the Engineering group based on the current capacity and different initiatives in flight.
• Coordinate with other teams across the business and various technology owners of different platforms.
• Collaborate with vendors to ensure their resources are meeting development and QA deliverables across multiple workstreams, platforms, and roadmaps.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience as a Delivery Manager and possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar domain.
• Proficient communicator; can generate reports and updates for various partners with different technical skill levels. Need to have a deep understanding of Agile methodology and Project Management skills.
• Technical understanding of collaborative platforms (O365, SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate), web development, and SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms.
• Efficiency with Project Management tools like JIRA, Excel, Office Project, Asana, and Lucid charts.
• Familiarity with ServiceNow and Web content management.
• Exposure to website migration via different platforms and tenants of Office 365.
Hiring Salary Range: $135,000.00 - 150,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.