Talent Relations Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2023 9:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Talent Relations Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Talent Relations Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The coordinator will support the Talent Relations team, working across Paramount Streaming titles, with a specialty focus on talent travel. They will work with our travel supervisor implementing established best practices, to coordinate and book travel itineraries for top tier actors, producers, and high-level individuals in promotional support of streaming projects. The coordinator will also work across projects including talent events, talent gifting, on-site as needed and helping to maintain department records. This position will report to the VP of Talent Relations in the Communications department. Come join the team!
• Support the Paramount Streaming Talent Relations team across projects, titles, and daily operations.
• Handle talent travel arrangements start to finish, managing a high volume of requests, from across the Communications department, including Talent Relations, Publicity, Events, Awards and Marketing promotions and shoots.
• Provide exceptional service, engaging in direct communication with talent and their representatives regarding logistics and preferences, and securing individualized options. Book air, hotel and ground transportation, and provide confirmations and itineraries.
• Prioritize requests in a timely manner with efficiency and tact.
• Build master travel grids, schedules, and itineraries as a central hub across departments to facilitate press tours, award trips, special events and appearances.
• Monitor and track on-going travel arrangements to ensure the smoothest trips and proactively problem solve.
• Build strong familiarity with the talent service industry to be an expert on procedures and build relationships with vendors.
• Create and maintain department documents which may include contact grids, calendars, presentation decks and budgets, along with invoice processing in compliance with company policies.
• Support the talent relations team, working on event guest lists, contributing custom gifting ideas, negotiating grooming/glam rates, supplying swag.
• Provide on-site support at events, interacting professionally with top-level executives, a-list talent, and industry representatives.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Extraordinary attention to detail and highly organized
• Self-starter who values time management
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Great teammate, ready to jump in across department needs
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and travel as necessary
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.