SVP, Program Marketing, Theatrical and Kids & Family
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a SVP of Program Marketing to own the team responsible for developing go-to-market strategy and coordinated 360 marketing campaigns for Paramount original and library theatrical and kids & family content. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional leads in defining the overall strategic and creative framework, as well as, tactical levers all while coordinating exceptional campaign execution. Come join our team!
• Subscriber acquisition marketing:
• Lead a team developing innovative go-to-market cross-channel launch campaigns for the full slate of movies and kids & family content on Paramount . Coordinate end to end campaign strategy from launch of programming through in-season sustain and finale/binge strategies.
• Plan and coordinate execution of 360 campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels including, own site and platforms, email, performance marketing, activations, and more. Partner with cross-company teams to use owned and operated assets across ViacomCBS.
• Develop new ideas to drive growth and elevate the Paramount brand. Strive to continuously improve KPI metrics across key sources of business.
• Collaborate closely with product development team to launch, integrate and customize originals campaigns within the core product.
• Partnership with Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon business leadership to drive cross business, cross- platform and linear content promotion optimization and content programming as promotion initiatives.
• Develop strategies to optimize the theatrical and kids audience funnels driving sign-ups and free to paid conversion metrics.
• Develop partnerships with kids brands and platforms for custom marketing opportunities.
• Forecasting and Expense Management:
• Responsible for theatrical and kids & family categories in the marketing budget planning and subscriber forecasting, working closely with finance and media planning teams.
• Analysis and Process Improvement
• Partner with Business Intelligence, Research and Marketing Operations team to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover concrete trends, consumer insights and forecasts.
• Develop and maintain processes and workflow to ensure a high-functioning group
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 15 years of entertainment marketing experience with the track record in launching tentpole programs at scale. Experience launching best-in-class content for streaming is a plus.
• Experience driving awareness, interest and viewing for theatrical and kids content. Deep Familiarity with COPPA guidelines and kids marketing practices is a requirement.
• Strong understanding of the media landscape, and experience with paid media planning and execution across all verticals; experience with direct-to-consumer subscription and streaming products highly preferred.
• Extensive experience making strategic decisions in real-time, including: developing strategy, positioning and targeting audiences based on qualitative and quantitative research; analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing accordingly
• Consistent record of building, leading and developing hard-working teams
• Experience partnering directly with talent, producers, and showrunners on campaign marketing
• Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment!
• Excellent sense of humor