Technical Project Management Internships - Summer
ParamountSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law.
Please note: for Technical roles, we may consider candidates who are rising Sophomores.
Key Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Provide coordination, documentation, and testing support, build help guides, etc.
• High-level project planning, status reporting, task management, and follow-up.
• Work with team leads to identify standard methodologies and improvements to optimize creative and tech business processes.
• Assist in project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, to identify risks and issues and work toward innovation and operational success.
• Studying Technology/Engineering or Business major.
• Curiosity about Project Management and/or Operational roles in Technology
• Self-motivated with excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite (Docs, Grids, etc.) General knowledge of project management process.
• Ability to collaborate comfortably across multiple functional teams and leadership levels.
• Knowledge about Agile software development frameworks
• Passion for media.
Nice to Have:
• Proficiency in Project Management tools (e.g. Jira, Asana, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience building presentations and reports is a plus.
• Technology application testing or development experience is a plus
The hourly rate for this position is $22.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.