Static Display Media Manager
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Paramount Marketing is looking for an experienced candidate to join our Media Management team. This person will help oversee the acquisition, management and distribution of finished assets and source media for our Static Design team. This individual will be working closely with both design teams, cross-functional teams, brands and external vendors to help ensure timely delivery and distribution of assets to the creative partners, facilitate archive of assets, maintain various asset portals and help spearhead numerous tasks and projects. Join our growing team!
• Fulfill media management requests by working with various departments, external teams and numerous media systems to acquire, ingest, catalog and distribute assets to requesters (i.e. key art, logos, and photography).
• Develop positive relationships with ParamountGlobal brand partners, internal teams, and vendors to acquire media and pertinent information surrounding assets.
• Assist with onboarding new designers by ordering equipment and software, and requesting new application access.
• Conduct end-user training and provide instructional guides and resources.
• Help manage review and approval system as part of the creative work-in-progress process.
• Submit work orders for new designs in the project management system.
• Build and maintain the Paramount Design Portal on our digital asset management system.
• Spend significant time with archival material and technology systems to develop and support good, sustainable practices for the digital asset lifecycle to ensure the DAM is used to its greatest potential.
• Assist with ingestion of key art to digital asset management system (DAM) by adding metadata, performing QC and oversee distribution of art to internal teams, brand partners, and vendors.
• Assist Paramount Photo team to facilitate photography asset requests.
• Ensure robust content security policies and procedures are met in all aspects of acquisition, management and distribution of assets.
• Collaborate with cross-functional key partners to help with system integrations and maintenance, as well as help improve department workflows and efficiencies.
• Develop and maintain extensive documentation and charts on various workflows.
• Assist in managing all digital asset systems and daily operations by identifying and addressing system issues, providing tech support, maintaining metadata standards and supporting the department's overall media needs.
• 3 years of experience coordinating the acquisition and delivery of media assets used to produce television/film promotional content.
• Knowledge of a wide range of file formats and media types (static art), cloud-based Media Asset Management systems, general knowledge of marketing and promotional workflows and assets, etc.
• Experience and comfortability communicating directly with company Executives, production teams and studios.
• Experience with digital asset management, project management and working knowledge of project management systems.
• Understanding of Digital Asset Management concepts and processes.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and non-linear editing software is a plus.
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Strong follow-up skills and multi-tasking ability is crucial.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, with challenging and often simultaneous deadlines!
• Dedication and a commitment to excellence is key. Accept accountability.
• A highly effective collaborator with the ability to work with a wide range of departments.
• Proven ability and dedication to working collaboratively with excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written, oral, and visual communication proficiencies. Ability to draft documentation.