Sr. Project Manager, Motion Design
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Project Manager, Motion Design jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Project Manager, Motion Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Project Manager, Motion Design?
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Truly premium content. At true scale. ViacomCBS Streaming is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The year ahead for ViacomCBS is an exciting one. Our new broad pay streaming product Paramount expands the company's scaled assets in film and TV, including world-renowned brands, and reaffirms and expands the value of entertainment, news and sports - through on-demand and live experiences - for audiences around the world. To help us navigate this rapid expansion, the CBS Interactive Creative Marketing team is actively seeking a Senior Project Manager to work cross-functionally with internal teams, partners, and agencies to drive continuous process improvement, ensure project briefs are effective and complete, and deliverables are achieved. We are looking for a quality individual who has solid experience streamlining creative workstreams, leading highly complex projects and helping to bring them in on time and on budget. It is important that this individual takes initiative, enjoys digital product development, design and motion design, being part of and embracing a supportive team environment and wants to have fun.
• Support the creation of cutting-edge marketing campaigns.
• Work with agencies, the internal creative group and creative marketing teams to assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies
• Collaborate across functions to ensure successful implementation of new operational design processes and continuous improvement
• Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team. Partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
• Meet with Design Directors, Project Managers, Creative Directors and Designers to review workload
• Analyze multiple simultaneous projects and report metrics around project volume and what's been accomplished by using data to drive decision-making
• Work with Designers and Creative Directors to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
• Use your design experience to review production builds from designers, give them guidance on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and create the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
• Research different ways to motivate and inspire the team with new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from motion software to type design and production.
• Supervise creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
• Identify weaknesses in project management systems and work to improve them
• Manage and liaison with other Project Managers
• Partner with agencies and marketing teams within ViacomCBS to help drive the expansion of Paramount
• Help streamline project management workflows and processes
• Develop project timelines for creative coming from external creative agencies and in-house teams
• Ensure results from creative testing is shared with design and product teams
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Significant experience working in design management, digital marketing, creative agencies and/or professional services/consulting
• Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
• Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization
• Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to process and projects
• Thorough analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Able to foresee potential risks or communication conflicts and / or gaps and proactively work to mitigate challenges
• Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross-functional departments
• Ability to see the big picture while also focusing on the details
• Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
• Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
• The ability to assist with development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a fine eye for detail.
• You must be able to work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, inspire and lead others, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.