Sr Marketing Manager
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
It's an exciting time in sports media with significant emerging opportunities across live streaming, sports betting, subscription content, merchandise, digital collectibles and much more!
At CBS Sports Digital, we are harnessing these opportunities along with others to grow our audience with a recently formed Growth & Acquisition team that is passionate about driving user acquisition, engagement, retention and upsell across sites and apps.
The Senior Marketing Manager position is a key role in the Growth & Acquisition team that will report to the Senior Director. You will be responsible for carrying out initiatives that optimize user journeys with a focus on moving visitors up the engagement ladder and through the revenue funnel. In this dynamic and growing role, you will lead day-to-day decisions and dependencies to secure steady growth in apps, streaming, games, registration, newsletters and more. This role requires an innovative problem solver who can lead campaigns from concept and creative through optimization, frequently going beyond traditional processes and tactics to build useful strategies to grow CBS Sports Digital.
Come join our team!
• Develop and implement tactics that reach sports fans on internal and external platforms to increase engagement, registrations, game signups, app installs and subscriptions
• Drive creative development and messaging to improve the quality and performance of tactics, including planning and running cycles of testing and optimization
• Identify and set daily/weekly promotional messaging across sites and apps that align with business goals and the sports calendar
• Partner with research, business intelligence, design, legal, MarTech, product, engineering and others to invent, plan and implement new marketing initiatives
• Track, analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators and insights to partners, cross-functional associates and executive teams
• Perform as an active thought-leader and internal guide on digital marketing and sports media
• 4 years of digital marketing experience
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
• Experience with copywriting and creative development, including working with design to develop assets (email, landing page, display, etc.)
• Background in sports, media and/or entertainment
• Track record of analytical rigor in identifying and understanding successful conversion mechanics and building on them
• Strategic problem solver also excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
• Effective communicator on paper, in person and over email/chat across all functions and levels of the organization
• Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced and highly-iterative environment
• High comfort level with using performance metrics (CTR, conversion rate, LTV/RPU, CPA, Return On Investment, etc.) to make decisions
• Familiarity with analytics and reporting software and/or MarTech platforms