Sr Manager, Technical Project Management
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2022 12:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Sr Manager, Technical Project Management jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Technical Project Management postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are the PMO for Paramount at Paramount Streaming, that boasts unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our program managers, release managers, project managers and scrum masters bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same!
Role Details: We are looking for a highly motivated and relentless Agile leader for our growing PMO team. The ideal candidate will play a vital part in providing management and mentoring of our API Technical Project Management team that supports Paramount . You will also act as an Agile coach for our PMO, support the organizational adoption at large of Agile and agile SAFe practices. With a passion for agility, you keep your eyes on the delivery goal, and coaching your teams to do the same, leading several distributed agile delivery teams and complex projects from start to finish.
Your Day To Day:)
• Develop and support a small Technical Project Management team of 3 direct reports within the wider PMO, program managing across multiple software development cross-functional scrum teams
• Guide the teams at scrum-of-scrum level, as well as acting scrummaster for any team in need, within agile and agile SAFE framework
• Coach the scrum teams to self-organize, follow beneficial Agile values and process methodologies, driving key project deliverables with transparency, by coaching well tuned grooming, sprint planning, daily scrum standups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives on an iterative schedule
• Communicate with the business on team performance/velocity and key project status, risks, capacity issues, roadblocks and other key performance indicators as required
• Perform as an agile thought-leader, constantly improving how we deliver, championing a positive culture and fostering agile frameworks.
• Moderate travel between San Francisco and Los Angeles offices
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Own, plan and execute high-impact projects for Paramount backend API teams, by balancing team expectations, business needs, and resources
• Own cross Backend scrum of scrum activities, meetings and programs.
• Support in Agile and Agile SAFe coaching for the organization at large
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Certified ScrumMaster certification with 6 years of experience as a Senior level Scrum Master.
• 5 years of highly effective program management or scrum-of-scrum experience leading matrix teams across product, engineering and QA.
• SAFe certification or Certified Scaled Agile certification or similar senior agile delivery / program manager role with experience in a scaled agile environment.
• Keen knowledge as well as experience working with scrum teams and projects focusing on video streaming products on Web, Mobile, OTT and Large TV screens
• High proficiency with Jira and Confluence.
• Experienced people manager that has previously mentored program managers or scrum masters in an agile software development environment
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful communicator with the ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent
You might also have -
• Experience in Jira Align, Jira Portfolio (add-on to Atlassian Jira) and/or product portfolio management.
• PMP Certification or similar Program/Project Management certification.
• Experience with Content Management Systems, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, Video streaming and/or knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online).
• Release management experience across web platforms to customers.
• Basic proficiency with standard development software