Sr. Manager, Media Services
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA)
Overview & Responsibilities
We at Paramount Global are looking for a Sr. Manager, Media Services for Paramount Pictures! The Sr. Manager is responsible for Client Management and content distribution servicing within Media Servicing Operations and reports to the Vice President, Media Services!
• Client-focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners, with responsibilities including EST, VOD/SVOD, and Cable TV Distribution clients, Marketing support, and Subtitling management.
• Direct POC for servicing Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables.
• First level of customer concern for issues related to workflows, SOP's, and Client orders/timelines.
• Daily management of Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, and Coordinators as it relates to assisting with PreQual, overall workload, order tracking, and timely servicing while maintaining SOP's.
• Handling status and due dates of source elements being built for archival and digital servicing.
• Vendor management for asset creation, asset packaging, asset deliveries, asset confirmation/rejection, and invoicing.
• Researching assets, both physical and digital.
• Data entry into multiple tracking and archive systems.
• Crafting and tracking purchase orders for internal and external workflows.
• Balancing and actualizing media orders for final invoicing.
• Direct collaboration with Technical Managers for new clients, changing client specs, and technical rejections.
• Tracking achievements relating to new client launches or territory expansions; communicating issues and proposing solutions as needed to maintain schedule.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of metrics, audits, and overall group status to Director.
• Minimum of 7 years of Technical Client Services experience within a studio or major vendor.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task projects and track status across large volumes of clients. Proficiency with leading larger groups with varying levels of experience.
• Maintains composure while working through complex client-related or personnel-related issues.
• Strong knowledge of traditional and advanced digital mastering and digital media workflows, processes, standards, materials, and techniques and worldwide localization standards.
• Deep expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, CRM, Word, Outlook, etc.) SAP, Xytech a plus.
• Detailed, organized, and process oriented.
• Knowledge of mainstream encode and transcode systems along with codecs and Media Management.
• Foreign and Domestic Mastering related experience.