Sr Manager Integrated Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2022 7:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Manager Integrated Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr Manager Integrated Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Paramount Global is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV, and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount Global provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The mission of Paramount Globalâ€™s Integrated Marketing team is to drive revenue by translating and shaping assets into innovative, impactful experiences. We elevate brands & inform and entertain audiences of all ages. Our work reflects the diverse voices and lived experiences of the people on our team and the inclusive culture in which we come together to create, innovate and make our clients heroes.
The Client Solutions team is a high-energy, fast-paced team within Paramount Globalâ€™s Digital Integrated Marketing division. We're focused on developing custom media solutions that apply the full scope of Paramount Globalâ€™s digital portfolio of assets to generate revenue. We interface directly with the digital ad sales team and function as externally-facing, client-focused marketing experts. The Senior Manager of Client Solutions will work directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and their Directors/VPs on client-specific requests. They will create original, industry-leading pitch presentations that deliver on clientsâ€™ business objectives/priorities. The ideal candidate is a seasoned storyteller who can articulate brand challenges. With the ability propose thought-provoking media solutions unique to Paramount Global Digitalâ€™s diverse array of properties and brands.
• Partner directly with Account Managers, Account Executives, and Directors to develop innovative custom marketing solutions for client RFP responses, proactive pitches, and key meetings.
• Serve as pre-sale lead on capabilities, strengths, and available content programming. The ability to package media, data, and insights into custom sponsorships that meet and exceed client objectives.
• Present and advocate for creative solutions connected to complex and/or high-value client/agency meetings.
• Lead tactical and creative meetings, contribute by bringing new ideas to the table, asking powerful questions, and pushing innovation. From brainstorming and approvals to overall proposal writing and pitching to clients.
• Lead workflow, contribute ideas, gather assets, and write elements of larger, high profile, or complex projects and presentations alongside sales and marketing leadership as needed.
• Work closely with counterparts within the organization including, but not limited to: digital strategy, brand partnerships, yield, ad sales research, etc.
• Efficiently managing approvals, mocks, and integration details in order to build strategic presentations.
• Internal expert on challenges and opportunities inherent to priority digital ad sales products and platforms. With an understanding of common client needs and objectives. Also, able to offer proactive thoughts about effective solutions.
• Leverage business strategy and creative problem solving to develop larger-scale, groundbreaking, revenue-driving, digital marketing campaigns. Overall, helping Paramount Global push the boundaries of whatâ€™s possible.
• Lead and strategically position internal brainstorms and content strategy sessions. Ensure that the ideation process, corresponding content creation and appropriate dedicated production resources are leveraged to achieve client key performance indicators and success metrics.
• Identify and lead high-visibility special projects (e.g. strategic account planning, internal process audits, and improvements).
What you bring to the team:
• 7 years of media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions.
• Ability to manage various projects and priorities independently. Communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of shareholders.
• Expertise in digital media with an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges. Knowledge of TV media capabilities is a plus.
• Training in analytics & media measurement platforms such as comScore, Neilson, Google Analytics, Tubular Labs.
• Love the pitch process and ideating; love developing narratives to support a concept; excited by the prospect of solving a brandâ€™s marketing needs.
• Comfortable leading meetings with internal and client shareholders.
• Strong storytelling and communication skills and a keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Meticulous, organized, and extremely creative; creative problem solver
• Intrinsic curiosity and interest in the advertising marketplace and cross-screen media consumption.
• Adept at cultivating and maintaining relationships with internal team leads.
• Positive, insatiably curious, and resourceful, with a strong ethic!
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
• Upbeat, can-do, proactive mentality, calm under pressure, and a sense of humor!