Sr. Director, Hcm Systems
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount Tech is hiring a Sr. Director HCM Systems. This position is responsible for managing and driving the development, delivery, and support of HR technology functions. This role requires leading a team of employees and consultants to implement and support HCM apps. It involves learning and problem solving, and the ability to guide a team towards implementing architectures and solutions. As the technology leader the role partners closely with the HR operations and other technology leaders in the organization to influence the SuccessFactors strategic roadmap, develop, mentor and coach team members, manage vendor relationships and consult on strategic project initiatives.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Serve as subject matter expert for SAP SuccessFactors Modules: Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding 2.0, Learning, Compensation and Talent Management.
• Configure SAP SuccessFactors HXM suite to meet the business requirements.
• Collaborate with other senior roles and architects on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solutions.
• Establishe trusted relationships with key stakeholders internally & externally and partners/collaborates with them to drive mutual commitment to common targets and goals. This includes developing and maintaining strong customer relationships internally.
• Coach and lead team members and consultants, assign tasks and production support backlog
• Technical lead for HCM project initiatives. Work closely with the PMO team to ensure successful implementation of new capabilities and solutions.
• Meet regularly with HR partners across the organization to understand their business needs and strategic objectives
• Develop SAP SuccessFactors roadmap to scale and implement capabilities that enable our strategies.
• Collaborate with the development team for integrations and enhancements development and maintenance.
• Manage an application manages services (AMS) team for system maintenance, updates and upgrades.
• Manage and coordinate regression test cycles.
• Develop and maintain reporting functions in SAP SuccessFactors.
• Prepare functional specifications for the development team.
• Collaborate with application security team for role base access controls and quarterly access reviews.
• Work with compliance teams for review and maintenance of system controls.
• Collaborate with Payroll, Time & Attendance, End User Technology, Identity & Active Directory technology teams to maintain the ecosystem of HCM systems.
• 10 years of experience in HCM system delivery and support.
• 6 years of experience in configuring, integrations, applications, implementing and supporting HR technologies in SAP SuccessFactors Space
• 1-2 full-lifecycle multi-module Success Factors implementations.
• Experience in SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central, Performance and Goal Management, Learning, Recruiting, Onboarding 2.0, Compensation.
• Expert knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors functionality.
• Sound knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodology.
• Ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present to stakeholders at many levels.
• Ability to drive decisions, deliver results and meet project deadlines.
• Experience in SAP CPI, Integration Center, SAP Analytics Cloud and Employee Central Payroll is a plus.
• Certification in SAP SuccessFactors modules is a plus.
Hiring Salary Range: $185,000.00 - 193,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.