Social Media and Asset Manager
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The central team within the International Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Social Media and Asset Manager. You'll report to the Vice President, Social, Editorial & Influencer Marketing and will support them in developing engaging social campaigns for Paramount .
Social media is one of our most important storytelling tools. The Social Media Manager will work on establishing relationships and connecting with consumers through community management and immersive posts. They will be the voice of our platforms while also being the eyes and ears for the brand; always ready to identify new engagement opportunities.
Together, with the mentorship and support of the Vice President, this role will work closely with US and local teams on asset management & content scheduling and publishing, while also crafting supplemental content and support on social media. The development and execution of social posting will tell the deeper story behind our brand and shows through a social media lens, and this role should help us develop deeper relationships with our consumers. You should also be able to uncover trends and opportunities to authentically insert Paramount into the cultural conversation.
Come join our growing team!
• Own social asset management and work with Vice President and Editorial Director on planning and social content calendars
• Work with local market social counterparts based on international playbook and content strategy to facilitate asset and messaging receipt
• Leverage social tools (listening, measurement, amplification) to optimize social engagement across reach, engagement and audience creation
• Leverage international-created content and support the development of local content types: video, animation, still imagery, audio, and other content that best uses social media and digital platforms
• Collaborate with Senior Director of Social Strategy to improve local market Key Performance Indicators
• Work with US counterparts and asset distributors to ensure clear and effective strategy and messaging, scheduling, and publishing
• Compile analytics reports to measure content performance, reach, and growth goals
• Handle each show/film calendar while daily calendar updates to international teams
• 4 years of experience in a social or digital marketing function
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong writing skills that improve the brand voice
• Ability to handle projects in a fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Ability to bring together multiple assets from various teams to build a cohesive, clear and fluid social calendar
• Creative problem solver, always looking for new ways to insert each brand into the social conversation
• Strong understanding of all social platforms and their roles for Paramount
• Self-starter, able to take direction, but confident in own decision-marking and ability to autonomously lead projects
• Ability to apply social reporting tools to ensure campaign efficiency
Hiring Salary Range: $90,000.00 - 105,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.