Snr Mgr, Performance Marketing
Full Time Job
Paramount is coming to the UK… and we couldn't be more excited!
We are a global content powerhouse and our house of brands including Showtime, Paramount Pictures, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon have shaped current events and pop culture for decades. Our content arsenal includes some of the largest and most valuable collections of entertainment in the world. Ever heard of Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter, Billions, Your Honour, The Good Fight, iCarly, Rugrats, Smurfs, Star Trek? Thought so…
All our best premium and well-known content in one service, with great local content too? It's going to be epic!
We've got a mountain of entertainment and now we need your talent to bring it all to life. You could be in right at the start of Paramount here in the UK and be part of our aspiration to being a leader in streaming. Not only that, you'll be helping to bring premium entertainment and content to millions.
Ready to play your part?
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced performance marketer with a strong background of growing consumer subscription or streaming products?
Are you looking to work for one of the worlds biggest content owners on one of the biggest product launces of 2022?
What will you be doing?
This role oversees the growth strategy and execution for paid growth channels of our streaming businesses, with the objective of delivering key subscriber, revenue and overall acquisition efficiency targets. The role reports to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing for the UK and is a great fit for someone who thrives at the intersection of Marketing, Growth & Data.
The Senior Manager, User Acquisition and Growth will be responsible for creating and executing acquisition strategies that attract new and retain existing viewers to ViacomCBS consumer subscription products in the UK, including our brand-new SVOD service, Paramount
• Delivering the Growth goals around Subscribers, CAC, LTV, funnel efficiency, Churn and ARPU.
• Execute strategy to grow user base, including hands on building of campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g., Facebook, Google, etc.).
• Plan launch and scale new acquisition channels underpinned by robust measurement and attribution framework.
• Continuously optimise channel performance through test and learn strategies across targeting, audience, creative and user experience.
• Analyse KPIs and continuously optimize through AB testing to maximize acquisition and campaign efficiencies across partners, and platforms.
• Partner with International to develop the growth stack and analytics tools.
• Own and present to leadership key performance metrics around customer acquisition, cost per new customer, etc
What are we looking for?
• Proven experience in direct-to-consumer growth marketing, with proven success achieving goals.
• Hands on experience building and optimizing prtcampaigns within a media or subscription environment with significant budgets
• Excellent data analysis skills, analytical mind and curious/entrepreneurial mindset.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery. Understanding of overall cross-platform attribution.
• Track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing automation tools.
• Product expertise leading development and partnering in execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
Find out more about Paramount from leaders
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination: We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration: We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manage through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability: We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next