Snr Mgr, Lifecycle Marketing
Full Time Job
Paramount is coming to the UK… and we couldn't be more excited!
We are a global content powerhouse and our house of brands including Showtime, Paramount Pictures, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon have shaped current events and pop culture for decades. Our content arsenal includes some of the largest and most valuable collections of entertainment in the world. Ever heard of Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter, Billions, Your Honour, The Good Fight, iCarly, Rugrats, Smurfs, Star Trek? Thought so…
All our best premium and well-known content in one service, with great local content too? It's going to be epic!
We've got a mountain of entertainment and now we need your talent to bring it all to life. You could be in right at the start of Paramount here in the UK and be part of our aspiration to being a leader in streaming. Not only that, you'll be helping to bring premium entertainment and content to millions.
Ready to play your part?
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced lifecycle marketing professional with significant experience within the consumer subscription or streaming market?
Are you looking to work on one of the major product launches of next year and join the of the worlds biggest content owners?
What will you be doing?
The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing. This role will be responsible for direct marketing and UX strategies to maximise user retention and engagement for our streaming/VOD products.
The role is both strategic and operational. We need someone who can work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, developing seamless onboarding and engagement customer journeys, enhancing audience segmentation, building content marketing & merchandising calendars, advocating for best-practice UX design) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns, analysing traffic data, leveraging traffic channels to maximise title exposure, executing email and app messaging campaigns, creating audience segments for direct marketing campaigns). The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritise in a fast-changing business environment and be passionate about the streaming industry.
Objectives & functions:
• Lifecycle Marketing:
• Build and optimise lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase subscriber engagement, retention and lifetime value
• Own the customer lifecycle strategy: create campaigns, manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, creative, content and design, planning, localisation, build, execution and reporting
• Ownership of outbound channels, including conceptualising, building, executing and analysing adoption and engagement programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimisation
• Focus our email and push programs on automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalised messages
• Partner with product teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers
What are we looking for?
• Proven experience of direct-to-consumer Engagement & Lifecycle Marketing experience at a start-up, e-commerce or streaming company, with experience in managing user retention and engagement programs.
• Proven track-record of managing and delivering customer lifecycle programs in both web and mobile environments, including hands-on management of email workflows, in-app and push notifications, audience segmentation, and identifying customer actions and conversions for each lifecycle stage and achieving those KPIs
• Experience optimising UX strategies to drive increased product or service engagement
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and Adobe Analytics, or comparative marketing automation tools
• Use of analytics to evaluate online customer behaviour, expertise in A/B testing and optimisations
• Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred
• Exceptional understanding of subscription-based revenue models, especially as it relates to customer lifetime value, engagement and retention
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
• Experience creating HTML emails desired, but not a prerequisite
• Basic design tool skills to make small adjustments to global creative assets
• Knowledge of the digital entertainment media landscape
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Experience working on a mobile-first customer offering
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
Find out more about Paramount from leaders
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination: We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration: We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability: We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next