Senior Vice President, Creative Advertising
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2024 5:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Senior Vice President, Creative Advertising jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Vice President, Creative Advertising postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for someone who will help develop the creative direction, strategy, and execution of exciting advertising campaigns for Paramount Theatrical Motion Picture Marketing! The ideal candidate is a creative innovator with the ability to build intriguing campaigns in AV, print, digital and marketing initiatives. Does this sound interesting?
to include, but not limited to:
• Individually ideate and develop long-lead creative advertising campaigns that connect with movie-goers. Strong creative instincts and willing to take risks with storytelling and music!
• Push creative forward and have a strong POV with a clear ability to provide creative direction when working with agency partners
• Lead campaigns by clearly articulating your creative strategy and addressing peers, senior studio leadership, and filmmakers
• Lead all aspects of direct development of creative assets including trailers, TV spots, key art, OOH, digital, etc.
• Work with head of Creative Advertising, President WW Marketing/Distribution, senior management, filmmakers, editorial and advertising agencies as well as Paramount Pictures marketing departments with the motion picture department and inter-division departments
• Collaborate with team to allocate, run and track budgets for campaigns
• Participate weekly in meetings including: creative meetings, strategy meetings, research meetings, advertising agency meetings, post-production meetings and budget meetings
• Develop and implement special photography shoots with talent during production
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Minimum 10 years related experience
• Experience working on significant Theatrical Marketing campaigns with expertise in AV, print, digital.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount .
Hiring Salary Range: $350,000.00 - 375,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.