Senior Program Manager - Remote
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2022 9:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Program Manager - Remote jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Program Manager - Remote postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Are you a hardworking individual contributor looking to join an agile Program Management Office? We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Program Manager that will contribute to the success of our Program Delivery team. This person will work closely with the Agile Release Train engineer and lead the success of Paramount Streaming Service on new platforms and global market expansions!
Paramount â€™s team of Program Managers are responsible for successfully delivering our Global programs. Our ideal candidate will play a vital part in partnering with our RTEs and lead our complex cross-functional and global programs across several Global scrum teams for Paramount . The role knows what it takes to run large and complex programs. It involves multiple partners and a diverse team of collaborators taking a project from inception to delivery to delight our customers!
• You are the main point of contact for Program and Feature Delivery for an Agile Release Train focused on New Global Markets and/or New Platforms.
• Coordinate & facilitate program-level agile ceremonies for a globally dispersed set of scrum teams with coworkers in the West Coast, East Coast, and European time zones.
• Contribute and run the PI Planning logistics of the PI Planning event quarterly; including lead-up, planning event, and outcomes.
• Serve as the â€œair traffic controller,â€ guiding projects and objectives to deliver against aggressive timelines, partnering with scrum masters, product owners, and engineering to ensure successful delivery against PI commitments and complex projects.
• Communicate to ART RTE around teamsâ€™ velocity, program health, risks, capacity issues, and roadblocks via various artifacts of scrum and common-sense communication efforts.
• Prepare and lead project plans, documentation, risk mitigation, cross-team initiatives, and large projects/programs and act as the liaison between cross-functional teams (design, engineering, editorial, sales, and marketing) to drive end-to-end development of products to market.
• Be a technical thought-leader, constantly improving how we work, championing a positive culture for your team and the wider business unit, and working with other PMs within the PMO to help cultivate agile scrum and scaled agile and other efficiency methodologies throughout the organization.
• 5 years of Scrum Master or Project/Program Manager experience, leading multiple Scrum teams and large, complex deliveries with a deep understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban, and other methodologies), including the ceremonies of backlog grooming, standups, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective.
• High proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Project Plans, Gantt, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively to executive stakeholders and leadership.
• Proficiency and a strong understanding of SDLC.
• Experience working in Web and Mobile Applications development teams in technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, IOS, and ANDROID.
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative thinking - Looking â€œoutside of the boxâ€ to problem-solve.
• Willing to accommodate occasional travel between Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York offices.
• Able to handle high-level partners within the organization and help to balance competing needs and requests.
or (You might also have):
• Experience in direct-to-consumer entertainment, media products, and/or projects within Mobile, Desktop, OTT, and Smart TV screens and their backend architectures.
• Working with Global teams, so will need to align with East Coast, West Coast & Central European time zones.
Hiring Salary Range: $150,000.00 - 150,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.