Senior Program Manager Rte
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/30/2022 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Program Manager Rte jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Program Manager Rte postings
Full Time Job
Senior Program Manager | RTE (remote)
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated Sr Program Manager that will contribute to the success of our PI Planning Events every quarter via planning, monitoring, and reporting on several Agile Release Trains. Our ideal candidate will play a vital part in leading our complex cross-functional and global programs across 6-8 scrum teams for Paramount . The role knows what it takes to manage large and complex programs, involving multiple partners and a diverse team of collaborators taking a project from inception to delivery to delight our customers!
• Serve as the â€œair traffic controllerâ€ guiding large cross-functional Global programs and objectives to deliver against aggressive timelines, partnering with Agile Team Scrum Masters, product owners, and engineering to ensure successful delivery against PI commitments and complex projects.
• Coordinate program activities between the multiple projects without directly managing them, giving detailed attention to program strategy, project delegation, and program implementation.
• Ensure best-in-class practice of SAFe PI Planning and agility, establish standards for measuring the performance of coaches, release train engineers (RTE) and Scrum Masters.
• Contribute to PI Planning logistics of the PI Planning event every quarter, including lead up, planning event, and outcomes of the event.
• Prepare and manage project plans, documentation, risk mitigation, and resource management for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs.
• Act as the liaison between cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end development of products to market.
• Be a technical thought-leader, constantly improving how we work.
• 5 years of Scrum Master or Project/Program Manager experience, leading multiple Scrum teams and large, complex deliveries with a deep understanding of all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban, and other methodologies), including the ceremonies of backlog grooming, standups, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective.
• High proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Project Plans, Gantt, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively to executive stakeholders and leadership.
• Proficiency and a strong understanding of SDLC.
• Experience working in Web and Mobile Applications development teams in technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, IOS, ANDROID.
• Experience in direct-to-consumer entertainment, media products, and/or projects within Mobile, Desktop, OTT, and Smart TV screens and their backend architectures.
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative thinking - Looking â€œoutside of the boxâ€ to problem-solve.
• This role will be working with Global teams, so will need to align with East Coast, West Coast & Central European time zones.
• Willing to accommodate moderate travel between Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York offices.