Senior Media Planner, Paramount Advertising
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
We are looking to add a Sr. Media Planner to the Creative team! Creative is a team of experts specializing in Paramountâ€™s creative solutions, across offerings that include: Influencer & Shopper Marketing, Branded Programming and Experiential.
You will help create media plans for our unique, progressive advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Help to manage the day-to-day workflow and media main request queue
• Manage day-to-day plan creation and changes to media plans
• Work directly with the Sales and Creative teams to develop customized media plans.
• Work with the Media Buying Teams and Finance teams to determine campaign budgets
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Media Planner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational Skills
• Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
Hiring Salary Range: $56,000.00 - 80,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.