Senior Marketing Manager, Program and Originals
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Come join our team!
The Senior Manager, Program & Originals Marketing will facilitate the execution and analysis of Paramount Program & Original Series marketing campaigns, delivering new audiences and subscribers for Paramount .
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams on go-to-market implementation in our owned, earned and paid media channels.
• Manage organization and trafficking of creative assets, working with internal teams and external agencies to ensure timely delivery.
• Conduct analyses of Originals marketing campaign performance.
• Maintain essential campaign documents including calendars, one-sheets and decks.
• Identify incremental strategic opportunities to enhance marketing campaigns, drive acquisition, retention, and viewership.
• Research industry trends and conduct competitive analyses to help inform decision making.
• Lead go-to-market support for our growing slate of Paramount Original Series and MoviesCreation and maintain campaign tracking documents.
• Lead execution of marketing plans across select Original Series and Movies.
• Assist in reevaluating current processes, including budget maintenance and asset organization, to identify areas of improvement.
• 5 years' experience working in marketing or entertainment.
• A team player attitude.
• Stellar organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage workload, working across multiple campaigns at any given time.
• Strong communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing preferred.
• Prior experience at a creative or ad agency preferred.
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
• A positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative, yet fast-paced work environment.
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment!