Senior Marketing Director, Awards Strategy, Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2022 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Marketing Director, Awards Strategy, Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Marketing Director, Awards Strategy, Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team within the ViacomCBS Streaming group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount .
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Senior Marketing Director, Awards Strategy, Streaming role leads domestic awards' strategy for Paramount working with the program marketing and publicity teams to develop and implement marketing and media strategies for various FYC campaigns including Emmys, Critics Choice Awards, NAACP Image Awards, guild awards and marketing awards (Clio€™s, etc.)
• Typical day-today functions for this role to include:
• Lead the development of long term and short term FYC strategy
• Shape the ongoing awards' narrative inserting the streaming service incrementally and persistently into awards conversations
• Drive growth in YoY award nominations and wins for both consumer and marketing awards, through persistent and innovative marketing tactics and activity
• Implement and enforce FYC brand positioning and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across all awards communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy
• Lead campaign execution and measurement for FYC campaigns
• Serve as strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to awards and drive for consistency across applications and campaigns
• Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses related to FYC campaigns partnering closely with the Media Strategy team
Key projects include:
• Partner with multiple teams to coordinate awards campaign development and execution, coordinating efforts across a cross-functional team including publicity, program marketing, brand marketing, media strategy, social media, partnerships teams and more
• Partner with the creative services team to develop creative assets for ongoing awards campaigns
• Enforce awards brand architecture and framework for applying the awards' identity, where applicable.
• Lead research related to awards projects.
• Develop innovative and long-term awards strategies to drive YoY results
• Bachelor€™s Degree Preferred
• 10 years€™ experience working in a marketing organization
• The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity of the Awards industry and extensive experience with FYC campaigns.
• History of managing a team.
• Experience coordinating internal and external creative and media buying teams and agencies.
• Consumer and direct marketing experience in the entertainment space a plus.
• Track record of demonstrating positive relationship building, interpersonal and cross-functional team partnership skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling!
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Master€™s Degree
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services
• Strong interest in entertainment content!
• Prior experience in a creative or ad agencies