Senior Manager, Residuals
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Manager, Residuals jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Residuals postings
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and experienced Senior Manager to join the Paramount Global Residuals team. This position is a key member in our residuals department and will interact with various departments such as Labor, Production Finance, and Business Affairs to facilitate residual payments.
• Plan, forecast, and initiate monthly and quarterly payments
• Review talent set ups and other work performed by analysts
• Coordinate and communicate with outsourced residuals partner to ensure timely set ups as well as timely processing of triggers, revenues, and payments
• Support audit requests for both external, guild, and internal audits
• Work with our outsourcing partner and internal Financial Reporting Group to ensure accurate and timely journal entries are booked
• Review monthly and quarterly residual payments with Senior Director or delegate and ensure questions are addressed as needed
• Work with guilds to resolve various claims that arise, escalating to Senior Director as needed
• Participate in and/or lead all aspects of testing and implementation of various system enhancements and as part of larger ERP and Residuals system projects
• 6 years of related industry experience required, preferably in residuals
• Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred, a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area a plus
• Ability to interpret and apply talent contracts and/or collective bargaining agreements
• Self-starter, proactive, and analytical
• Possess critical thinking skills to troubleshoot issues
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Able to multitask and ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Excel knowledge to create and maintain various analytical spreadsheets
• Good interpersonal and managerial skills for leading a team and interacting with other internal and external guilds
• Excellent project management and record tracking skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 115,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.