Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2022 9:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA), combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team within the Paramount Streaming group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount .
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
Come join our growing team!
• Lead divisional strategy outlining a vision and annual planning in support of social impact, multicultural and cross-company priority initiatives
• Lead program marketing campaigns to support international originals' debut on the domestic Paramount service
• Coordinate cross-functional teams across publicity, social media, and marketing to set goals, plans and market timing
• Develop creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for social impact campaigns
• Develop media briefs to guide the media planning process and support alignment of teams
• Lead campaigns from development to launch to ensure detailed execution
• Partner with Data and Insight Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates social impact key performance metrics
• Education and Experience: Bachelor€™s degree, MBA a plus
• 7 years marketing experience required, experience in social impact and cause marketing a plus
• Experience overseeing internal and external creative and media buying teams and agencies.
• Track record of demonstrating strong relationship building, interpersonal and cross-functional team partnership skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Superior organizational and time management skills and ability to anticipate, prioritize and fulfill multiple tasks with an acute attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills while communicating effectively with all levels of management
• Proficient in Google Workspace and Slack
• Standout colleague €'' energetic, enthusiastic and personable, and outgoing
• Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background
• Shown ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, balance multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
• Experience working for a video streaming service
• A shown passion for premium entertainment
• Experience in a creative agency, marketing team and/or a media agency a plus