Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Social Solutions
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 8:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Social Solutions jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, Social Solutions postings
Full Time Job
The Paramount Integrated Marketing team focuses on three key areas: Business, People, and Culture. The team represents the voice of our business units within the digital ad sales organization and is charged with market positioning, demand generation, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of custom media solutions.
Come join our team!
The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing and Social Solutions will support our growing Social business. You will be responsible for developing and advancing social sponsorship strategies for Paramount brands, empowering and educating on social solutions for brands, and innovating and improving our social offerings in response to evolving client needs. The Social Solutions team leads the sales process from ideation to execution, including paid media efforts for sponsored campaigns that run across various social media platforms.
This role will focus on our Entertainment vertical, encompassing CBS Entertainment, CBS Media Ventures, Paramount , and MTV Entertainment.
• Brainstorm, ideate, and implement custom content and sponsorship opportunities.
• Lead the development of custom content on social platforms, architecting solutions that excite media buyers, deliver value to our audience, and drive revenue for Paramount.
• Work cross-functionally with a wide array of internal partners, including sales, editorial, production, legal, design, yield, and ad operations, connecting dots and facilitating consensus support for social sponsorship / branded content initiatives.
• Lead the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning our social brand(s) in a positive light, improving client brand awareness and Paramount competitive distinctness.
• Represent our social brands as an internal guide and key point of contact for both sales and integrated marketing, answering questions, educating on sales opportunities, and facilitating sales enablement initiatives that drive efficiencies and growth.
• Lead media plans, and post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs, driving process excellence, detailed execution, and client satisfaction.
• Oversee paid marketing campaigns across social platforms, knowing how best to optimize for engagement and efficiency and provide direction to more junior team members.
• Evaluate sales trends to gauge demand to create new opportunities and/or make recommendations on pricing and packaging strategies.
• Maintain a pulse on the media industry, understanding the needs, wants, and motivations of the buying community and how to best define our offerings against competition.
• Act as a social content and product guide, recommending executions and formats internally and externally that will resonate with social audiences.
• Own team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• 7 years of media or marketing experience, with an emphasis on social media, entertainment, and/or custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Excellent storytelling, writing, and interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Detailed oriented with the ability to handle various projects at once.
• Paid media buying experience on Meta, YouTube, TikTok.
• Positive, can-do attitude and insatiable curiosity.
• Strong grasp on culture and ability to spot upcoming trends.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and lead various project elements simultaneously, working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• A bias for action, including a track record of strategic, critical thinking when working on projects proactively or reactively.
• Experience empowering employees, granting them the authority to voice their opinions and take ownership of their assignments.