Senior Manager, Esourcing
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of eSourcing to join our team! Reporting to the eSourcing Director, the eSourcing Sr. Manager will be responsible for collaborating with category sourcing teams to proactively define and complete eSourcing plans crafted to achieve business goals and lead strategic eSourcing initiatives across Paramount business units. This role plays an instrumental part in furthering the eSourcing program to continue to deliver value and efficiencies to the Global Sourcing organization and our internal customers.
OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and drive eSourcing (including Auction) strategies to be deployed across categories in partnership with category leaders and eSourcing Director and measure applicable progress.
- Develop eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates to complete events for ongoing business and new projects.
- Support and communicate rules of engagement for eSourcing Center of Excellence (COE), process, and governance to ensure eSourcing is used to maximum impact.
- Collaborate with sourcing analysts and category leads to design mechanisms to capture eSourcing opportunities including identification, conversion, and impact.
- Complete eSourcing events on an ongoing basis. Support category leaders across multiple categories through the end to end sourcing process by collecting requirements, developing strategy, structuring RFPs, and supporting suppliers based on deep expertise in eSourcing.
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert on eSourcing and Auction topics. Demonstrate detailed knowledge and awareness of key trends, leading practices, and tools required to continuously improve the eSourcing function.
- Monitor adherence to eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates and engage as needed to coach, train, and motivate teams to use the eSourcing process.
- Report on eSourcing program success, develop materials to communicate results.
- 5-8 years of relevant supply chain or other sourcing experience.
- Extensive eSourcing tool usage with particular focus on carrying out RFPs and Auctions is required.
- Experience in Ariba sourcing solutions is a must.
- Awareness of standard methodologies regarding vendor management (e.g. strategic alliances, supplier certification, etc.).
- Knowledge across supply chain with focus in strategic sourcing and procurement operations
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Demonstrable experience in developing eSourcing strategies and enabling eSourcing capabilities across the organization.
- Media & Entertainment industry expertise is desirable.
- Applicable experience supporting end to end sourcing projects.
- Ability to multi-task and lead changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, anticipate needs, and negotiate successful outcomes both internal and external to Paramount.