Senior Manager, Content Marketing, Paramount International Streaming
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2022 10:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Content Marketing, Paramount International Streaming jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Content Marketing, Paramount International Streaming postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Networks International, a unit of Paramount Global is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Join our Paramount International Streaming team! Paramount Global delivers premium content to audiences across digital/streaming and traditional platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people. Paramount is home to premiere global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries.
Paramount Global brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
• Project manage 360 campaign development and execution from end to end, include briefing agencies and reviewing creative concepts
• Assist and guide in the development of go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for Paramount as we launch new titles in global territories
• Oversee workflow of marketing campaign tactics including co-leading briefings, capturing and distributing action items and next steps, and collaborating with the marketing lead to ensure campaign meetings are productive
• Build realistic timelines against assigned campaigns and communicate the status of projects in a clear and concise manner in both writing and speech in daily and weekly status meetings, and campaign task force meetings
• Flag potential problems, addressing concerns, and providing innovative solutions in a timely fashion
• Drive the process of deliverables associated with a marketing campaign, including the steps required to produce promo spots, key art, and style guides
• Assist in the development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of central (US) and international marketing teams on goals and strategies for content campaigns
• Drive development of media briefs to guide the media planning process and support alignment of internal media buying teams
• Conduct title performance analysis and leverage data to strategize campaign goals and audience development
• 5 years of experience with an extensive background of planning and developing, deploying, and analyzing campaigns
• 3 years of experience with Project/Campaign Management or related experience with a major AD / PR agency / TV Network preferred
• BS/BA in related field preferred
• Masterâ€™s degree in a related field (is a plus)
• Ability to manage and prioritize overlapping projects with tight deadlines from conception to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships across departments
• A proactive and inventive go-getter with a positive outlook
• Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to confidently lead and participate in meetings with partners of all levels
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
• Knowledge in TV Content
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Hiring Salary Range: $98,400.00 - 123,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.