Senior Director, Program & Originals Marketing
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel.
The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Senior Director, Program and Originals Marketing, Paramount leads the development, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for select current and new Paramount film and series programs.
• Developing go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for select upcoming P Originals
• Developing eminent creative executions for select P Originals in partnership with various creative teams
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of P Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our P Originals marketing campaigns
• Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• Plan select Paramount Program and Originals campaigns, while owning execution management
• Drive efficient brand execution to ensure strong in-market launches for Paramount Originals campaigns
• Tracking and leading performance against KPI's
• Own P Originals creative testing roadmap to further optimize efficiency of current and new brand creative designs
• Develop P Originals research tracking in order to frequently evaluate health of our P Originals in-market in partnership with the Business Intelligence team
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 9-10 years of entertainment marketing experience
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing
• Previous experience in a creative, marketing, or ad agency a plus
• Shown ability to meet deadlines with notable attention to detail.
• A positive approach to thrive in a collective, yet fast-paced work environment
• Steady record to drive awareness, interest and viewing for series, films, and/or credible entertainment IP
• Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate positive relationships cross-functionally
• Shown ability and experience conceptualizing and implementing ideas in the online advertising space
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Passionate about all things pop culture and entertainment!
• Excellent sense of humor
border: 1px solid transparent;
border: 1px dashed #000a3c !important;
outline: none !important;
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.