Senior Director, Marketing Pitch
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2023 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Director, Marketing Pitch jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director, Marketing Pitch postings
Full Time Job
Senior Director, Marketing Pitch, Paramount Brand Studios
PARAMOUNT BRAND STUDIO
We are a full-service branded content studio and in-house marketing team responsible for developing creative solutions that seamlessly integrate our advertising partners into the Paramount Global ecosystem. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation while achieving their business and marketing objectives. We offer full-service marketing capabilities including custom content, digital products, and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans.
Want the spirit of a start-up while working on some of the world's most iconic entertainment brands? Looking for a digital first marketing role that blends strategy, innovation and creativity in a dynamic mix of assignments and award-winning campaigns. If so, this job could be for you.
We value diversity of thought, and we think your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices (virtual or otherwise), but also via immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
Overview and Responsibilities:
The Paramount Brand Studio Marketing Pitch Team is a market facing team focused on supporting and growing advertiser investment through marketing partnerships across our powerful suite of brands (Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, CBS, CBS Sports to name a few). Our primary goal is to develop and lead the creative partnerships based on client brief, data and insights, and Paramount talent and assets. The Senior Director position is a senior level role who reports into the VP on the multiplatform client facing pitch team, working across Paramount's entire portfolio of brand and products. In this role, you will partner with Ad Sales to help ideate, develop and sell-through convergent campaigns. Leadership and collaboration are at the core of this role as you will be working closely with Ad Sales, Activation, and Creative counterparts to manage client assignments.
As Senior Director Marketing Pitch, you will support a dedicated sales team and be responsible for creative strategy, proposal development, presentation and project management of revenue generating marketing programs. The ideal candidate is a seasoned digital marketer with a strong knowledge of digital video, social platforms and emerging technologies. You have a passion for developing innovative and effective solutions for a myriad of budgets and client categories. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are an inspirational leader, a dynamic thinker, a creative storyteller, and a fan of our content. The Senior Director of Pitch will also be responsible for managing other Marketing Pitch teammates.
THE DAY TO DAY:
• Lead marketing proposals development and other client facing materials for advertisers which include custom convergent programs and sponsorships
• Successfully manage and prioritize a high volume of client RFPs for a diverse range of advertising clients
• Work cross disciplinarily along-side Marketing and Sales to address client feedback and/or changes to a marketing proposal/concept
• Lead the strategic approach, brainstorm, and the development of client marketing proposals
• Provide oversight and ensure a constant flow of communication for projects
• Monitor progress on all outstanding custom pitches and update reports accordingly
• Demonstrate the impact of our marketing programs to drive incremental value to our clients and revenue to the business.
• Bachelor degree with 10 years' experience in Partnerships, Integrated, Marketing, Tech, Digital Publisher and/or agency experience
• Expertise in digital platforms, video, and social media with a demonstrated track record of crafting successful multi-platform marketing programs
• Client-focused mind-set while understanding the needs of ad sales and the Paramount brands
• Excellent strategic thinking skills and an ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative insights
• Proficiency in applying marketing strategy to creative ideas and campaign activation across video, digital, mobile, social, and experiential
• Highly confident and persuasive presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of Power Point and Excel
• Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
• Ability to delegate, identify and provide opportunities for growth and ownership
• A proven leader who provides thoughtful team communication, reinforcement, and guidance
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• A problem solver attitude and the desire to tackle projects with the gusto of a startup employee.
• Impeccably high standards for quality work
Hiring Salary Range: $160,000.00 - 175,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.