Senior Director, Campaign Project Management
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Director, Campaign Project Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director, Campaign Project Management postings
Full Time Job
Senior Director, Campaign Project Management (Paramount )
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Central Project Management Office (PMO) within the Marketing, Data & Operations organization is a team that supports project and program management across the organizationâ€™s diverse functions for Paramount and Pluto TV. We are at the cross-section of several functions, including (but not limited to) Consumer & Creative Marketing, Marketing Production, Content Strategy, Data & Insights group, Content, Business and Ad Operations, Podcasts, Marketing Acquisitions & Campaign Services, Audience Strategy & Search and more.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Director of Campaign Project Management with an understanding of digital marketing, creative production, and operations. This person will manage a large team organized into pods/categories that support our growing number of Paramount Originals, P brand initiatives, and genres. The team's responsibilities include campaign and creative planning, end-to-end project management and tracking, and cross-functional support to ensure cohesive, integrated workflows, communication, and strategies through the business.
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who has demonstrated marketing and creative operations/production experience leading highly complex campaigns in a matrixed organization, helping to launch them on time and on budget!
• Partner cross-functionally across the Marketing, Programming, PR, and Product organizations within Paramount Global to see through successful launches (from planning through execution) of Paramount Originals and Paramount Brand campaigns
• Lead a team of campaign project managers, associate project managers and project management coordinators organized across specific pods or categories of campaigns
• Partner closely with the specific genre/pod leads on end-to-end workflow alignment and execution through the entire lifecycle of campaigns
• Onboard, train and develop colleagues participating in training programs, and onboarding
• Conduct performance reviews and set goals for the team
• Assess, recommend, drive, and implement strategies for increased clarity, communication, production and workflow efficiencies
• Facilitate communication of timelines, assets, status updates and potential risks internally to the project team, agencies, partners and leadership
• Lead teams toward key turning points, adjusting to avoid time-sensitive bottlenecks
• Report budget tracking to Finance Operations team, alerting to any overages/savings
• Drive weekly reporting around team capacity to help make recommendations around prioritization of campaigns against production/operational lift
• Campaign project management tool development to align with ongoing improvements to process and workflows
• Maintain oversight of deliverables status and facilitate routing through creative, approvals, AV, and finishing work streams while ensuring all assets are targeted to deliver as planned
• Alerting campaign team and leadership of any variations to schedule
• Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners, driving a culture of collaboration to create achievable and measurable project plans
• Proficient with design, video and digital file specs, including key art, print, video, social, as well as experience working closely with agencies on large linear media buys
• Calm, balanced, and collaborative in nature!
• BA/ BS in Business, Marketing, Production or related field
• 10 years supporting 360 campaigns with demonstrated history of leading complex and high-profile projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
• 5 years experience in digital marketing, production, post-production or a creative operations role
• 5 years experience as a people manager
• Experience leading campaign lifecycle using task and workflow management tools such as Asana, Jira, CODA, Monday.com or similar
• Familiarity with digital asset management systems, AirTable, Google Suite, Frame.io a plus
• PMP certification a plus
• An MBA or Masterâ€™s Degree a plus