ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Senior Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Business and Legal Affairs Consumer Products team at Paramount! This is a hybrid position with the expectation of working in the office (NY - Times Square) at least two (2) days per week. The Senior Coordinator will be a primary point of contact for the Paramount Consumer Products business team in Latin America, with the responsibility of ensuring a fast, efficient, and consistent turnaround time for all deals across Latin America and certain other international markets while providing a high level of professional service at all times.
• Managing and administering legal documents and processes for Latin America, in particular Brazil, and other certain international markets
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for Consumer Products (merchandise, promotions, publishing, agent/master licensee representation agreements, collaboration agreements, permission letters and termination agreements)
• Collaborating with colleagues from the global Consumer Products Business and Legal Affairs team
• Always providing excellent and professional service and maintaining internal and external relationships (i.e. agents and licensees)
• Maintaining templates and suggesting updates
• Liaising with the intellectual property team regarding IP infringement matters and supporting Counsel with day-to-day IP protection matters
• Assisting with reports, research, counterfeit sightings, debt collection and litigation matters as required
• Assisting with location-based experiences matters as required
• Assisting VP, SVP and EVP on special projects, as well other team members with drafting contracts, amendments, and other miscellaneous needs that may arise
• 2 years of paralegal experience (plus, certificate in paralegal studies or contract management is preferred)
• Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish
• Strong understanding of intellectual property and contracts law, and confident at autonomously drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements and amendments
• Experience working with Brazilian organizations and familiarity with local laws, regulations and business practices preferred
• Experience working in-house preferred (but will consider applicants from a private practice background whoâ€™ve had experience managing their own caseload and dealing directly with clients)
• Strong commercial awareness
• Able to succinctly explain key issues and provide actionable advice/solutions to business teams
• Ability to understand numbers in business/financial context
• Able to cope with demanding workload while maintaining high standards under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly across cultures and languages
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $31.25 - $32.70 per hour
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. https://www.paramount.com/careers/benefits
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.