Senior Brand Manager
ParamountLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
The Senior Manager, Global Brand Marketing, Television EST, will manage the TV EST business for content produced by and for Viacom networks. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Global Brand Marketing for Television at Paramount Home Entertainment. Working with the SVP of Global Brand Marketing, the candidate will develop and set the global EST strategy for: MTVE networks (Paramount Network, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, TV Land, Logo); BET; Nickelodeon; MTV Studios productions on Paramount ; and films crafted by the MTV Documentaries group.
• We are looking for someone to support the development and execution of the strategy and business plans for Television EST
• Act as TV EST business lead, coordinating a large portfolio of content and managing day to day relationships with ViacomCBS partners. This includes Programming and Network Marketing as well as PHE departments such as Sales, Finance, Legal and various marketing functions
• Devise the release strategy for new TV EST products (e.g., episode, season, compilation or bundle), including product configuration, release date and pricing
• Collaborate with other members of the TV team in handing the Blu-ray/DVD window to improve franchise resources and marketing efforts, and to ensure a cohesive release plan across all transactional home entertainment windows
• Act as the brand advocate for our content by identifying and communicating business priorities to the home entertainment organization
• Provide the PHE Digital Sales team with materials to enable the sell-in of our releases
• Lead conversations with the Digital Sales team to ensure there are promotional plans in place across accounts for new release products
• Plan new release and catalog marketing efforts, including both paid marketing and intra-company support
• Act as a thought-leader by highlighting key programming, seasonal and pop culture moments. In which, Digital Sales should build TV catalog promotional campaigns at their accounts
• Use in-depth knowledge of the upcoming release slate, historical performance and market dynamics to participate in the budget and forecasting process
• Work closely with Programming team to identify network priorities and align accordingly
• Develop system of efficient practices for pricing and paid marketing efforts
• Analyze critical metrics and performance of campaigns with a strong emphasis on testing and learning to optimize future campaigns
• Research technology, marketing trends and industry related news and present information to key partners
• Be comfortable communicating directly with senior partners
• Bachelor's degree.
• 7 years of work experience in a marketing or sales role.
• Experience with tech and media industry a plus.
• Deep knowledge of Internet products and technologies, and familiarity with ViacomCBS programming/brands.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - and experience applying these skills to resolve business questions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to grow relationships with collaborators internally and externally!
• Organized and detailed; ability to reliably deliver on business plans is critical.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
• Ability to derive insights from data.
• Detailed knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, G Suite, Zoom, etc.
• Comfort presenting in front of clients or senior leadership.