Senior Brand Director, Bundle Marketing
Full Time Job
Senior Brand Director, Bundle Marketing, Paramount Streaming
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service, Paramount , and its bundled offering with Showtime.
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment. We work cross-functionally across different departments and divisions and partner with multiple technology/distribution partners. This ensures that we deliver great streaming content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
Paramount , the streaming service from Paramount Global, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Director, Bundle Marketing, to join the Global Brand Marketing team. The role, based in Los Angeles or New York, will be the strategic lead for bundle marketing across the marketing functions.
Bundle marketing is a team effort. As one of the leaders in this cross-brand, cross-divisional effort, you'll need to adopt and evangelize our collaborative mission and lead by example when it comes to collective goal setting, strategic architecture and dedicated follow-through and execution.
This role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively build relationships to drive market activity forward. The job will report to the Vice President of Global Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from Paramount and Showtime as well -- most importantly, the lifecycle, product, growth, media and creative marketing teams.
The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, loves entertainment and feels comfortable working with internal partners. Join our growing team!
• Shape the ongoing bundle marketing strategy, differentiating its value proposition and telling the compelling story of what sets our bundle offerings apart from the competitive set across audience cohorts
• Drive growth in brand awareness, equity Key Performance Indicators and acquisition for the bundle, partnering with consumer insights and business intelligence to track and forecast growth
• Define, implement and enforce the bundle's brand identity, positioning and usage guidelines to ensure uniformity across all marketing applications, including delivering and refining a visual identity and brand hierarchy toolkit
• Lead end to end marketing campaign execution and measurement to all audience cohorts, partnering with product marketing to optimize conversion funnel for new/add-on subscribers and lifecycle marketing to drive engagement for current bundle subs and upgrades for non-bundle P subscribers
• Manage bundle partner comms (ie. Showtime) and periodic business reviews/update meetings, fielding inbound questions and requests and ensuring bundle partners are informed of the bundle's analytical trends
• Develop long term and short term brand bundle roadmaps and strategy for broad brand campaigns and for individual program marketing campaigns driving growth & engagement of the bundle, collaborating closely with cross-company (including Showtime), lifecycle, product, media, and creative marketing teams to identify, evaluate, and implement key opportunities to build interest and drive conversion
• Serve as strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to bundle offering, striving for uniformity across market applications
• Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses related to bundle campaigns partnering closely with the Media Strategy team
• Partner with Data and Insights Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates performance Key Performance Indicators and their impact on bundle objectives
• Bachelor's Degree
• 12 years' experience working in a marketing organization
• Master's Degree
• History of managing a team
• Experience managing marketing and media budgets
• Experience overseeing internal and external creative
• Consumer and direct marketing experience in the entertainment space, a plus
• Track record of demonstrating strong relationship building, interpersonal and cross-functional team partnership skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and collaborators
• Experience in digital streaming subscription services
• Strong curiosity about entertainment content!
• Prior experience in a creative or ad agencies