Rotational Program- Production Finance Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2022 6:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Rotational Program- Production Finance Analyst jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Rotational Program- Production Finance Analyst postings
Full Time Job
Rotational Program- Production Finance Analyst (LA), June 2023 Start
Deadline to Apply: Sunday, December 11th
The Paramount Global Production Finance & Accounting Rotational Program is a two-year program designed to develop ambitious, high-performing individuals into future leaders in Production within the organization, both out on location as field accountants and across the organization within production finance. Over the course of the two years, you will participate in three field production rotations, staffed as an assistant accountantâ€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹ on Scripted and Unscripted Television accounting teams and one corporate production finance rotation.
You will be working directly on television productions and will gain knowledge in the production environment to prepare for future opportunities. Early on, you will assume an active role staffed as an assistant accountant directly on our Television series in various cities across the US and will be given relevant projects and tasks related to important aspects of the business. You will be working directly on shows working with production teams, creative, Studio Finance, Productions Operations with working knowledge of tracking production cost and reporting. You will have access to production accounting specialized training, visibility and exposure to key decision makers, and will be assigned a formal mentor to support your individualized growth. Your mentor will offer networking opportunities as well as help actively direct your career path. It's a unique opportunity designed for success in a rapidly growing area of the business. The role will require travel to on-site locations in various cities with travel and living accommodations provided.
Working at Paramount Global means joining a supportive and collaborative team. We thrive because of the hard work, talent, and passion of our employees, and we're committed to making our company a place of inclusion where everyone can bring their whole self to work. We seek your diverse perspective to help us develop and attain our goals.
• Full time staff position for two years, which includes competitive annual salary and benefits (Proper work authorization to be employed within the United States for the full length of the program)
• Professional development opportunities, formal mentorship, training sessions, and networking across the organization and Paramount productions.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting or other related quantitative degrees.
• Relevant job experience in business related field, finance, or accounting. Strong internships considered.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, with a working knowledge of Word, and Power Point with the ability to adapt to new technology
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Works well as a team member with strong interdependency within the team
• Ability to travel year round and work from remote production offices
• Ability to transition from team to team while quickly building new effective working relationships
• Ability to work in an agile work environment collaborating with production team and priorities
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills and ability to logically problem solve
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
• 401k matching
• Employee Wellness Programs
• Employee Discounts
• An inclusive, agile, and energetic work culture
As part of the evaluation process applicants will be required to participate a games-based assessment.
Recruitment Timeline (subject to change)
• Application Deadline- Sunday, December 11th
• Phone Screens- Mid to late December
• Super Days- End of January
• Offers- February