Recruiting Coordinator - Emerging Talent
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2023 11:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Recruiting Coordinator - Emerging Talent jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Recruiting Coordinator - Emerging Talent postings
Full Time Job
Recruiting Coordinator - Emerging Talent (Project-Based Contract Role)
Would you love being part of a team focused on identifying, developing and retaining the next generation of talent across Paramount Global? If so, this could be an incredible opportunity for you! The Talent Acquisition â€'' Emerging Talent Recruitment teamsâ€™ mission is to serve as a dedicated and strategic pipeline for early career and future leadership talent. You will help support our best-in-class internship program, early career development programs and full-time entry-level roles across our business.
Our ideal candidate will support the team in managing administrative recruitment activities while providing a world-class candidate experience. This is a not to be missed career opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruitment experience and work with a high impact and dynamic team.
include (but are not limited to):
• Provide a great candidate experience and serving as a main point of contact throughout the entire interview process
• Schedule a high volume of phone, video and in-person interviews across various departments
• Manage job descriptions for consistency for open positions and posting the roles to our internal/external career sites as well as niche job boards
• Assist in the background check process
• Utilize SuccessFactors, our applicant tracking system
• Support the team with ad-hoc projects focused on campus and early career talent
• Support logistics for both internal and external campus and early career events such as intern orientation, campus recruitment, networking events, etc.
• Support the tracking of recruitment analytics for hires and prospective talent
• Support on Emerging Talent Social Media initiatives and other projects
• Bachelorâ€™s degree is preferred
• 1 year of experience in providing administrative support ideally, but not exclusively, in a recruiting, campus/university or Human Resources environment (strong internship experience considered)
• Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a positive and can-do personality and work style
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality, exhibit integrity and work well under pressure
• Skill set to handle multiple tasks, prioritize projects and make decisions daily
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
• Superlative attention-to-detail and organization
• Passion to work with internship and early career talent
• Experience working in an ATS (applicant tracking system); preferably Success Factors
*This is a hybrid role with a preferred location of NYC but we will consider candidates based in LA as well.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.