Programmatic, Partnership Manager
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 12:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Programmatic, Partnership Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Programmatic, Partnership Manager postings
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
The Programmatic team is looking for a self-motivated and meticulous Partnerships Manager! As part of the team, you will optimize strategic SSP partnerships to improve the revenue and efficiency of ad initiatives across the Paramount display portfolio. We want you to play a key part in driving display, rich media, and outstream revenue growth across desktop, mobile web, and AMP. Work closely with external and internal partners to provide insight and analysis that assists with the growth of our digital monetization efforts and partnership development. The ideal candidate will have strong business and technical skills, with involvement in the publisher-side programmatic partner management.
• Manage relationships with Paramountâ€™ SSP and Open Exchange partnerships.
• Run partnership meetings, and stay on top of product offerings, updates, and performance.
• Closely monitor revenue for our partner portfolio using Tableau, partner dashboards, and ad hoc reporting. Monitor by site, platform, and wrapper and provide actionable insights.
• Troubleshoot and flag issues such as discrepancies, performance drop-offs, errors, etc.
• Identify and model out partner and ad format optimizations. Secure approvals and see through to execution.
• Coordinate new partner integration and onboarding process by compiling the necessary components (test tags, IDs, Ads.txt list, etc) and working cross-functionally to test, map and activate the partnership.
• Track and communicate key industry trends to help the team assess the best partnership opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends, and competitive dynamics.
• Develop reports and presentations as needed to support business and review with internal and external teams.
• Assist in vetting new programmatic display partnerships.
• 3 â€'' 5 years working at a media company, SSP or DSP, preferably in an account management role
• Proficient in the programmatic ecosystem (Platforms, Wrappers, SSPs, DSPs, Identity Solutions, etc.)
• Experience with Google Ad Manager, Yield Groups, Prebid, Amazon TAM, Tableau
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop relationships and address client issues
• Ability to model out revenue optimizations and bring new, creative revenue strategies to the table
• Passionate about the evolving programmatic industry