Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager, Resource & Vendor Management will support the management and planning of resources and onboarding tasks for our PMO Portfolio Management team across our business unit! Does this sound like a good fit to you?
• Support the relationship and management of our Engineering Vendors, including communications, SOWs, recruiting efforts and invoicing on a weekly basis.
• Cross-functional Resource Allocations: Collaborating with technology, product, and video for operations and running a change management process where we need to move our resources around to different teams.
• Support the Onboarding for new hires to our agile teams, tools, processes and platforms for the PMO.
• Larger project: Consolidated Reporting & Long-range resource planning for our cross functional agile scrum teams.
• Collaboration with cross-functional teams to resource management dashboards, monitor prioritization and help analyze where we need to adjust our resource plan.
• Lead and improve our tracking of our Resource requests and planning forecasting of new and upcoming hires.
• Leading building reporting dashboards and documents for PMO to communicate the status of resource planning in confluence, Jira, google sheets or other tools as required.
• Resource budget planning and analysis: Support budget forecasting for our prioritization based on agile team resource planning.
• Assist in other areas of PMO as required such as tool access or other portfolio reporting needs.
What you bring to the team
• A specialist at Google Spreadsheets, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel with ability to build pivot tables and other useful reporting analytics upon request.
• Experienced reporting and task management.
• Excellent math knowledge, able to work through financial tracking of numbers, forecasting and cost analysis.
• While this is a PMO/Project Management role, we look for Human Resources onboarding and learning development experience and you have partnered with HR team before on resource planning for projects.
• Experience in Engineering/Technology resource Vendor relations/engagement managing from relationship through to contractual workflow
• A proactive, meticulous, and resourceful communicator, both written and verbal, can thrive in a creative and fast paced environment.
• Based in Los Angeles, able to travel occasionally between San Francisco and Los Angeles offices.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent trade experience such as Financial or Business degree.
You might also have
• Experience onboarding new software development resources into an agile Scrum SDLC environment.
• Has worked with Atlassian Jira, Confluence Budget and financial cost analysis.
• Metric reporting, pulling detailed data points from various tools using JQL, SQL, Python, etc.
• Experience with project management tools such as Jira Portfolio, Gantt charts, Miro, Jira Align (Agile Craft), Aha!
• Previous work as a Project Manager or Scrum Master in an agile environment.
• Jira Project Administration certification.