Program Manager, Curation
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2022 10:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Program Manager, Curation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Program Manager, Curation postings
Full Time Job
Program Manager, Curation (Remote)
**This role is fully remote eligible**
Who we are
We are the PMO for Paramount that highlights unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. We bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another!
What we are looking for
Are you an experienced program or project manager able to work cross-functionally, meet deadlines, and have superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills? If so, join the team!
As a Global Curation Program Manager, you will lead the coordination, tracking, and dependency management of video programming deliverables for the Paramount streaming service (current and future markets). You'll partner with many teams and own the translation process and workflows for Paramount products.
• Scheduling and planning - Prioritize and set deadlines for asset and metadata delivery, video programming, and quality control by engaging with Paramount leads in the production design, editorial, and curation teams
• Project Management - Help teams meet deadlines for Business as Usual (BAU) and new market launches, presenting time-sensitive updates and producing weekly internal reports to be shared across teams
• Provide localized copy for all Paramount products - including legacy content to marketing and product departments, in collaboration with editorial and translation teams
• Track and ensure content readiness to launch on Paramount International sites and apps in coordination with content delivery and content operations teams
• Risk management - raise content-related issues that impact launch and refresh timelines. Partner with our video operations team to identify issues related to content delivery failure and provide visibility.
• Content quality control (QC) efforts with an external vendor: Track QC testing progress, send daily summary reports to partners on QC efforts, log any platform or video-related issues in the right JIRA queues, and track content programming completeness
• 5 years in program/project management in a well-established, impactful software development environment
• Agile framework experience (have built agile methodology and processes from scratch and able to coach team), software engineering practices, and traditional project management approaches
• Prior cross-functional collaboration with Production Designers, Curation content managers, Creative Marketing and/or Video Operations teams,
• JIRA and Confluence proficiency - able to run reports and track activities in spreadsheets
• Knowledge of digital and linear media technologies including video delivery, content management systems, mobile applications, websites, and how they integrate with existing technologies
• Have worked with tech teams - software developers, technical and business management, department heads, product management, QA engineers, and other technology professionals
• Scrum Master certification along with other Agile and traditional certifications (like CSPO, PMP)
• CMS / Content Delivery experience
• Previous experience as a designer, media producer, or content manager