Production Project Manager
Full Time Job
The Marketing, Data & Operations organization plays a central role in the Paramount Streaming Group, responsible for the Consumer & Growth Marketing, Data & Insights and Business Operations for Pluto TV & Paramount at the cornerstone of growth across the free and pay streaming markets!
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series.
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Central Project Management Office (PMO) within the Marketing, Data & Operations organization, is a team that serves as the throughline (with the combination of project and program management) supporting the organization's diverse functions and touch points into Paramount and Pluto TV. We are at the cross-section of several functions, including (but not limited to) Consumer & Creative Marketing, Marketing Production and Operations, Content Strategy, Data & Insights group, Podcasts, Marketing Acquisitions & Campaign Services, Audience Strategy & Search and more, all anchored around our Paramount subscription streaming service and Pluto TV, our ad-supported streaming service.
Role and Responsibilities:
To help us navigate our rapid expansion, the Paramount PMO team is actively seeking a Project Manager for Motion Design Creative to work cross-functionally with Consumer Marketing, Creative Marketing, external agencies, Product and Content groups on creative production. We are looking for a quality individual who has demonstrated experience leading creative projects, from conception to launch. We're looking for someone who takes initiative, enjoys digital product development, has a passion for entertainment, and who wants to have fun in a supportive and collaborative team environment.
• Direct and oversee internal motion design creative production and agency teams
• ensuring deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Work closely with Motion Design team leadership in resource planning and management
• Partner cross-functionally with managers and directors of campaign project management, program marketing, production and social
• Lead creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
• Set up, facilitate, and host status meetings, track action items and share notes
• Work closely with Creative Directors and creative team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews specific to project needs, and to prioritize and align team on daily and weekly basis, keeping an eye on pipeline of projects
• Facilitate the scheduling and agenda for creative reviews
• Lead and facilitate all partner communication regarding timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project, and partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
• Identify weaknesses in current workflow systems and processes, and recommend and implement strategies for increased production and workflow efficiencies
• 2 years of experience working with motion design/graphics and/or digital out-of-home
• Experience working in production and operations
• Passion for and knowledge of interactive/media projects required
• Fully understands production and creative operations processes and timelines
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst cross-functional stakeholders while ensuring that the design team has what they need (time, assets, support) to create assets that meet a standard of excellence that helps drive the business
• Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
• Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization
• Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects
• Manage scope, budget and resources
• Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross functional departments
• Can see the big picture while also maintaining a concentrated focus on the details
• Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
• Understanding of print and digital creation and approval processes, as well as programs, file formats, technical specs, terminology, etc.
• Excellent project and time management skills and the ability to learn quickly, multitask, deal with hard deadlines, and manage competing priorities
• Organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential challenges and seek solutions
• Familiarity with project management software, including Jira, Coda, Asana, monday.com, Trello, Airtable, or similar
• Project Management certification(s)