Sr. Production Coordinator
Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our team is responsible for developing and producing compelling storiesâ€''as told through video, editorial, and social platforms. We promote programming from Paramount which includes movies, live sports, breaking news with a mountain of entertainment from the ViacomCBS brands such as CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and Smithsonian! Our team optimizes the best of Paramount content to drive audience, engagement, retention and revenue. We use data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape while recognizing opportunities for innovation that is continually evolving!
The Production Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Video Production, Creative Video Producers and key partners in a heavily collaborative production environment to help facilitate and implement engaging content on deadline and on brand. The Coordinator will also contribute to the organization, maintenance & facilitation of production workflow for videos generated for desktop, mobile, OTT and social platforms that meet business goals for CBS Interactive and our partners. We are searching for a candidate that will be a positive creative force who displays a strong ability to coordinate, multi-task and problem solve and is capable of adapting to new trends.
• Assist The Director of Video Production and Manager of Video Production with daily project workflow on ViacomCBS content: helping with asset research, collection, graphic requests and backplate orders
• Work alongside Creative Video Producers and Editors to track project related work through editing, final exports and submitting videos to be published
• Provide internal Editors, Freelancers, Managers and Creative Video Producers with all project related assets outlined in video content plan execution
• Help support PR, Content Strat and key partners/collaborators with asset related requests
• Assist and crew on remote, in house and on location production shoots when needed
• Arrange shoot footage, generating low res proxy files and transcripts for internal teams to review
• Provide ongoing organization, maintenance and internal support for edit systems, XSAN, Frame iO, archival LTO system and hard drive log
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with creative leads to ensure quality deliverables, content objective/goals in a timely manner
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Track video content and support creative team on a wide range of top rated Paramount Originals, Brand, Movies and Classic shows, including Star Trek Discover, Star Trek Picard, Halo, Grease Rise of the Pink Ladies, Seal Team, Evil, iCarly, Fairly Odd Parents and The Game.
• Track video content and support creative team on aftershow initiatives for Paramount including Star Trek The Ready Room series and Halo Declassified Series.
• Track video content and support creative team on Special initiatives for new P Originals including Grease Rise of the Pink Ladies and Rabbit Hole.
• 2 years in a fast paced production environment
• Previous work with key partners to assist video workflow and processes
• Strong project management experience with the ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Experience carrying out strategy for video across daypart verticals, tailoring content to specific social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC, Media Encoder, and the entire adobe creative suite, with a firm understanding of coordinating, exporting, transcoding and converting video files
• Able to collaborate creatively with other team-members, efficiently finding solutions to common production and post-production obstacles
• Experience using team collaboration platforms like Google Docs, Asana, Trello, Microsoft Excel or JIRA
• Knowledge of CMS and HTML
• Experience with remote communication platforms for recording such as Zoom
• Familiarity with Social Platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Knowledge of cameras, codecs, bit rates, frame rates, file based workflow, asset management, archival, NAS, transcoding