Product Management Internships - Summer
ParamountSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 2:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Product Management Internships - Summer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Product Management Internships - Summer postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law.
Please note: for Technical roles, we may consider candidates who are rising Sophomores.
CBS Sports Mobile
The CBS Sports mobile app product team creates a best-in-class sports app while also providing value to the business. The team creates a product roadmap and delivers product updates by writing requirements and working closely with the development teams on implementation. The process requires working closely with other stakeholders, including user experience/design, business analysts, advertising/monetization, and quality assurance.
PlutoTV Consumer Product Team
The Consumer Product department is tasked with building and iterating features in the Pluto TV experience so that users can easily find and enjoy content on our service. Product managers on our team collaborate with designers, engineers, and data analysts to build new features and iterate on current experiences. A product manager on the team is expected to have a high degree of user empathy, a strong sense of collaboration, effective communication skills, and be adept at using data to make decisions.
PlutoTV Roku Product Management Team
The Pluto TV Roku product management team develops apps and features for Roku devices on connected TVs. Work is a collaboration of product managers, project managers, designers and developers. This internship role is to help introduce a student to the agile product management discipline.
Paramount Product Team
The Paramount product team is responsible for Paramount global digital subscription experiences across Web, App & TV. The product team identifies and refines product features that help drive business value, and collaborate closely with design, engineering, business, marketing, legal & customer support teams to execute.
Paramount is a global leader in premium streaming services with premiere content across CBS, Showtime, BET, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Smithsonian, Paramount Pictures and Epix. As a member of the Paramount product team, youâ€™ll build a world-class product experience across different international markets, all while putting customers first -- using data, market research, and user research to improve our products and grow the business.
Live TV & Video Product Team
The Live TV & Video product team collaborates closely with design, engineering, video operations and other global stakeholders to launch innovative new video playback features on Paramount .
Paramount Production Management
Our team determines and executes the strategic vision for the Paramount service. We work with design and business intelligence teams to understand user behavior and develop improvements to the experience. We work with software engineering to prioritize and execute on new features and compliance initiatives.
Content Experience Team
The content experience team within product management works closely with brand, network, and BI to find the best ways to showcase our vast catalogue of content.
Consumer Product Department - Discovery & Experiences
Discovery & Experiences explore and build features for improving the discoverability of content and the viewing experiences across our platforms
Key Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Drive delivery of new product feature initiatives.
• Develop feature ideas through competitive research, data analysis, and other available resources.
• Work cross-functionally with members of the product team, web developers, product designers, data & analytics engineers, and other team members on objectives and business requirements.
• Attend and participate in scrum ceremonies includes daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog grooming, and retrospectives.
• Assist on initiatives/features (discovery work), digging into analysis around features, and conducting market research to assess market competition by comparing the company's products to competitors' products.
• Own a feature from end to end (ideation to delivery).
• Microsoft Word Suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
• Studying Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Math or other related major.
• Interest in technology product management.
• Ability to apply critical thinking to solve business and technology problems.
• Competitive Analysis, Requirements Analysis, and Planning skills.
• Stellar oral and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with app development, product lifecycle, and scrum principles preferred.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of online video formats of VOD / Linear / Live, and Ad-supported business model
The hourly rate for this position is $38.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.