Full Time Job
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• A strong portfolio demonstrating gorgeous UI visual designs.
• Extraordinary at prioritizing/re-prioritizing projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment
• Have appealing visual design aesthetics and can seek user experience problems that meet the highest quality bar.
• It comes naturally to you to pay attention to detail and have a proven understanding of visual communication.
• Possess extensive experience in responsive visual design, layouts, grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, color theory, animation, accessibility, and A/B testing.
• Are familiar with the design and scrum sprint processes.
You might also have –
• Figma experience
• The ability to build rapid prototyping
• Someone able to work with phenomenal speed!
• Crafting experiences across living room platforms.
• Degree in Art