Photo Coordinator, Paramount
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2023 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Photo Coordinator, Paramount jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Photo Coordinator, Paramount postings
Full Time Job
The Paramount Streaming photo department is looking for a Photo Asset Coordinator to join the team in the Los Angeles office. Reporting to the VP of Photography, this role will support the Paramount Streaming Photo team across a wide range of responsibilities. This role will work closely with the team to manage the photography across unit coverage and marketing shoots. This role requires a very detailed oriented person who can handle multiple projects at once. Join the team!
Role and Responsibilities:
• Help maintain and manage the networkâ€™s internal DAM database and archiving system
• Adhere to and maintain digital naming conventions, file management, metadata, and quality control.
• Includes but not limited to transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up & uploading to our DAM Database, and archiving our digital photography.
• Update Paramountâ€™s PressExpress site. Upload pre-air and post-air images per show confirming they are â€œliveâ€ on the site with metadata attached.
• Receive digital assets directly from photographers and manage the assets throughout all aspects of the project with the team.
• Provide photo asset support for all departments requesting assistance
• Support the VP, Photo with travel and expenses
• Retouching and color correcting unit and gallery imagery
• Help maintain and monitor photography budget
• Manage screen grabs for animated series when necessary.
• 2 year experience in photography
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One
• Basic photo retouching and color correction
• Strong Knowledge in Digital File Specs & sizes, formats as well Non-digital photo assets (negatives, slides, transparencies)
• Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent experience
• Passion for photography
• Very detail oriented
• Works well under pressure
• Good time management skills
• Willingness to learn and work as a team
• Ability to work remotely and return to office on a hybrid schedule
• Some video experience is helpful
Join the Paramount Streaming Talent Community! Get the inside scoop on life at Paramount Streaming and about career opportunities.
Paramount , a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.