Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Full Time Job
Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
This role oversees the growth strategy and execution for paid social and display channels for our streaming businesses, with the objective of delivering key subscriber, revenue and overall acquisition efficiency targets. The role reports to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing for the UK and is a great fit for someone who thrives at the intersection of Marketing, Growth & Data.
OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS:
The Manager, User Acquisition and Growth will be responsible for creating and executing paid social acquisition strategies that attract new and retain existing viewers to Paramount , Pluto.TV and My5 in the UK.
• Lead the production and execution of our strategy to grow user base using Paid Social and display channels
• Delivering the Growth goals around Subscribers, CAC, LTV, funnel efficiency, Churn and ARPU.
• Plan, launch and scale new acquisition channels underpinned by robust measurement and attribution framework.
• Continuously optimise channel performance through test and learn strategies across targeting, audience, creative and user experience.
• Partner with International team to develop the growth stack and analytics tools.
• Own and present to leadership key performance metrics around customer acquisition, cost per new customer, etc.
• Minimum 2 yearsâ€™ in-house or agency experience in direct-to-consumer or subscription growth marketing, with proven success achieving goals.
• Hands on buying experience, both building and optimizing performance campaigns
• Confident in discussing complex elements of programmatic to senior stakeholders
• Knowledge and direct buying experience in Meta platform as well as other social media platforms.
• Excellent data analysis skills, analytical mind and curious/entrepreneurial mindset.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery. Understanding of overall cross-platform attribution.
• Product expertise leading development and partnering in execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
Broad digital marketing knowledge and hands on experience in multiple platforms.
Programmatic display experience
Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
Entertainment market experience.
Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.