Paramount - Motion Graphics Designer
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 8:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Paramount - Motion Graphics Designer jobs in London-UK
Search all Paramount - Motion Graphics Designer postings
Full Time Job
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Paramount is coming to the UK! A direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service combining a mountain of entertainment, from our iconic, ViacomCBS brands, like BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon & Paramount Pictures. What better time to get involved in ViacomCBS' biggest game changer in the history of the company!
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique.
Is this the role for you?
This role is key to bringing our brand to life across social media. This role within Paramount will work on motion graphic projects internally as well as collaborating with external agencies. They will have a deep understanding of motion graphics as-well as strong creative brain and passion for quality content.
What will you be doing?
As a Designer for Paramount you will be totally immersed in the social and digital world and have a passion for cutting edge design and pop culture. Highly organised and adaptable, you'll work across a broad range of projects for the company's digital and social output for Paramount plus's social media channels. This includes but is not limited to: digital design, UX, motion design, content creation, illustration, branding and identity of video packages and production of various motion design templates and toolkits.
• Juggling a wide variety of projects, with timelines from the immediate to the long term
• Producing and delivering best-in-class creative work whilst considering brand, editorial and departmental needs
• Designing graphics for social media content and video on multiplatform
• Creating dynamic and engaging campaigns and collateral around our brands, events and shows
• Development of still and motion design templates (MOGRTs)
• Support with design development of channel branding for digital
• Keeping up to date with latest visual trends, pop culture and new technology
• Contributing in creative meetings and brainstorms
• Providing general design and motion support to all digital, creative or marketing departments
• Delivering graphics in a wide variety of media formats
What are we looking for?
• Proactive and positive self-starter
• Proven excellence in editorial and motion design
• Exceptional creative ability, design sense and aesthetic judgement
• An outstanding portfolio
• A team player with a 'can do' attitude
• Ability to take a design from concept to completion
• Experience in building graphic templates and/or delivering usable project files
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite including After Effects
• Some knowledge of usability and interaction design, HTML and CSS
• Self-motivated and organised, with ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to follow creative direction whilst also thinking outside the box
• Strong knowledge of design trends and new technology
• Thorough understanding of social and digital landscapes and strong editorial awareness
• A passion for quality and detail
• A creative problem solver who looks around the corner to anticipate issues before they arise
• Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships within the department
• Sound legal and ethical judgment and a comprehensive grasp of media law
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
97% of our recent hires would recommend ViacomCBS to their friends and family, so what are you waiting for? Get your application in and find out more about the recruitment process here - UK Recruitment Process Information
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination | We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next